Chapter 57 Human Emotions

"(Y/N)" A voice trailed off through the darkness causing me to look around, but then several voices began to repeat my name through the darkness causing me to hectically look around. However, thanks to the darkness I was unable to see anything.

"Stop." I demand, but the voices just got louder causing me to shut my eyes.

"SHUT UP!" I bellow causing it to go silent making me open my eyes to see someone glowing in front of me.

"(Y/N)." Midoriko's voice rings out from the glowing figure causing me to narrow my eyes at it.

"Midoriko?" I ask as Midoriko begins to form from the light with a worried expression.

"You can't keep heading down this path, you need you're Human emotions." Midoriko answers causing me to glare at her.

"Those Human emotions... Are nothing but a pain in the ass." I state causing Midoriko to shake her head.

"You have to face those emotions you don't want to feel, no matter how hard it maybe. I know you can make it through them and fight the darkness inside of you, (Y/N)." Midoriko declares causing me to scoff.

"Face the emotions and the darkness inside of me..." I trail off as I glanced away from her for a moment.

"Hate them." A Naraku's voice rang out as a dark purple light began to form in the place I was starring.

"You are not wrong to hate them. Fill your heart with bitterness once more..." Naraku instructs as he began to form from the purple light.

"No, (Y/N). You love them all even through all the tough times, don't let the darkness win." Midoriko pleads causing me to stare between Naraku and Midoriko for a moment, but then gripped my clenched fists with an annoyed expression.

"I don't wish to feel either, no hatred, and especially not Love it only leads to death for a Human. Sara and Kikyo experienced that first hand and even you Midoriko, you're no exception. I will not share in the same fate as you all, no matter what..." I trail off as I close my eyes.

"Master Jaken, I think she's waking up!" A familiar voice rings out causing my eyes to slowly flutter open to see Rin and Jaken starring down at me.

"About time, Mortal Woman." Jaken remarks causing me to sigh.

"So, it's you two." I point out as I sit up from what appeared to be A-Un's back.

"I'm so glad you're awake!" Rin chirps as she inturrupts Jaken, while wrapping her arms around me. "Such a naïve, child." I think as she lets go of me with a smile causing a slight pain to spread through my chest just as it did before.

"I was quite surprised when Sesshomaru showed up with you unconscious 2 days ago." Jaken insists causing me to narrow my eyes at him. "2 days, huh. I should get back before I'm punished." I think as I jump down from A-Un causing Jaken and Rin to put on confused expressions.

"That was foolish of him." I jibe causing Jaken to jump down and point his staff at me.

"How dare you speak so rudely about my Lord, Woman!" Jaken reprimands causing me to glare over at him. "Doesn't he realize if I was ordered to kill them I would." I think as Rin stared at me with a worried expression.

"You shouldn't move your arm around too much, it's still not fully healed." Rin informed causing me to glance over at her.

"You two should be more worried about yourselves, see ya." I made known as I jump towards a tree and begin to make my way through them. "Damn it, she was right about my arm not being completely healed..." I think as I stop and jump down in front of a lake and pull up my sleeve to see the white clothe wrapped around my arm was beginning to turn red.