Chapter 69 Fuyouheki

(To Kagome)

"I sense a Sacred Jewel Shard. There's just one. It's Kohaku." Kagome informs, while she was riding on Inuyasha's back and Songo's eyes widen.

"Kohaku?" Songo asks as her, Miroku, and Shippo were riding on Kirara.

(To (Y/N) )

"The Sacred Jewel Shard keeps you alive. Isn't that right? Does Naraku control your life?" Kikyo asks as she turns to Kohaku causing him to inch back from us. "Wait, I sense Naraku is he nearby?" I wonder as I began to look around causing Entei to tense up.

"Why do you obey Naraku? I sense that your Soul is-"

"Kikyo, look out!" I call out, but it was too late Naraku was already behind Kikyo and Entei quickly grabs me and pulls me away.

"Thank you, Entei." I thank causing him to sound out while letting go of me. "So, Kikyo was his objective this time." I think as I stared at Naraku in disbelief.

(To Miroku)

"The Demonic Aura is disappearing from the crystal Gakusanjin gave us." Miroku informs causing Kagome to look over at him.

"Does that mean that the Fuyouheki is up ahead?" Kagome asks.

"No doubt about it." Miroku answers.

"Then Naraku must be there, too." Kagome insists.

(To (Y/N) )

Kikyo was surrounded by a thorny caged made by Naraku as she pointed an arrow at him.

"It's been far too long, Kikyo." Naraku greets as he glares down at her with a smirk, while she glares back at him.

"Not since Mount Hakurei, where you also tried to kill (Y/N)." Naraku points out as he then looks over at me causing Entei to tense up, while glaring at Naraku.

"So, imagine my surprise when I saw you traveling together, (Y/N)." Naraku remarks with a hint of annoyance. "He's definitely still angry from before..." I think as he finally glances back over at Kikyo.

"Naraku." Kikyo mutters, but you could hear the disgust in her voice as he glared down at her.

"It's a shame. I was certain that I'd finally killed you." Naraku states.

"Things won't always go the way you expect, Naraku." Kikyo declares as I stare at the two of them and Naraku begins to chuckle.

"What's wrong, Kikyo? Weren't you expecting me? I'm quite surprised (Y/N) was." Naraku insists causing me to put on a confused expression. "Did Kikyo not notice Naraku as behind her, but how is that possible. I know Kikyo has better senses than I do..." I wonder as Kikyo lets go of her arrow striking Naraku, but his upper half remained intact and he chuckles.

"This is bad..." I trail off as Kikyo goes to reach for her next arrow, but is unable to reach thanks to the bone prison Naraku made around her. "Damn it, I can't let him kill Kikyo she the only one who can help me find a different method of destroying the Sacred Jewel!" I think as I go to drawl my sword, making Naraku narrow his eyes at me.

"What are you staring at Kohaku? Hurry and grab a hold of (Y/N)." Naraku orders causing my eyes to widen as me and Entei turn to Kohaku, who glares at Naraku.

"Are you reluctant to obey me, Kohaku?" Naraku asks causing Kohaku to begin walking towards me making me take my hand from my sword, but Entei was about to get in front of me

"Back down, Entei." I whisper causing Entei to stop in his tracks and turn to me, while sounding out. "I can't fight Kohaku and Naraku know it." I think, but before Kohaku could grab my arms the Hiraikotsu fly's past causing Kohaku to jump back, dodging it. Therefore, Entei slides me onto his back and flies up into the air.