Chapter 17 Stay

(To Naraku)

(Naraku's POV)

"Hmm. Very interesting, Kanna. I've dispatched you, Kagura, Goshinki, Juromaru, and Kageromaru, and not a single one of you were able to put an end to Inuyasha. Hmm." I state as I watched the mirror with a smirk.

"Let's give this Ryukotsei a try, shall we?" I ask as I glance away.

"Was there no one else... You wished to see?" Kanna suddenly question causing me to turn to her with my narrowed.

"What do you mean, Kanna?" I ask, while furrowing my brows, but she stared at me vacantly. "I know exactly who she means..." I think with a scoff.

"Leave me, Kanna." I demand causing her to walk away. "My focus should be on trying to get rid of Inuyasha, not that Mortal, she is none of my concern." I think while beginning to create a new demon puppet.

(To Naraku's Demon puppet)

Naraku's puppet appeared on top of the giant claw that was pieced into the dragon name Ryukotsei.

"Naraku!" Inuyasha calls out as he spots the puppet, which leads it to stand up, while laughing.

"Naraku, what are you doing here? Actually more importantly where the hell is (Y/N)?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Inuyasha exclaims and I scoff.

"That mortal... I no longer had use for her." The puppet insist as it bends down and placed it's hand on the claw causing it to begin disintegrating.

"However, if you somehow survive this you should ask your brother for that girls whereabouts rather than I." The puppet declare, while disappearing.

"Damn, you." Inuyasha calls out as Ryukotsei began to slightly move causing the clouds to blacken along with lightning to shine through them. The puppets laugh rang out causing Inuyasha to look over to see it standing on a nearby cliff.

"Ryukotsei, over yonder stands the son of the demon who hurled you into dormancy. Do with him as you please." The puppet proclaims causing Ryukotsei to begin moving making the rocks and overgrowth to collapse around him and Inuyasha.

"This is terrible, we must flee, master Inuyasha!" Myoga the flee resting on Inuyasha's head shouts.

"What? You must be out of your mind. This is much batter than slaying a defenseless demon like I was some kind of pathetic coward." Inuyasha states as he grabs his sword.

"If I'm gonna make the Tessaiga lighter. Then I want to face him head to head." Inuyasha adds as he drawls his sword.

"I'm gonna take you out!" Inuyasha declares, while glaring at Ryukotsei, who was starring down at him.

"Little man, you think that you can destroy me? How very entertaining. This shall prove amusing." Ryukotsei points out as he began to laugh with an amused expression.

"Amusing?" Inuyasha asks, but then Ryukotsei quickly rushes towards Inuyasha, who dodges his advance by jumping up and onto Ryukotsei's back he began running on it.

"No! It's hopeless!" Myoga cried out as he was holding on to a stand of Inuyasha's hair for dear life. Jumping off of Ryukotsei's back, Inuyasha began running on the side of this cliffs.

"Such an eyesore." Ryukotsei declares as opens his mouth causing a light to form from it and shoot towards Inuyasha. Jumping up once again, Inuyasha dodges it with a chuckle and a smirk. However, Ryukotsei then laughs causing Inuyasha to look over towards where the attack was heading to see the puppet be engulfed by the white light and disintegrate.