Chapter 34 Resurrection

It's been a couple days since I woke up from my miny Coma thanks to Midoriko and I've been either stretching in my room or training with Kohaku in the mountains, while also trying to avoid that Saint Hakushin or whatever cause he gives me the creeps. However, today I was unable to get passed him as he is practically starring into my soul. "Why would a guy referred to as a Saint want to help Naraku of all people?" I wonder as the Saint narrows his eyes at me.

"You're quite the strange one..." Saint Hakushin trails off causing me to stare back at him.

"You're a Mummy and I'm the weird one?" I ask causing the Saint to go silent for a moment, but then chuckles.

"I didn't mean you as a person, but the Pureness of your Soul... I've never felt a soul like yours before, Fate Twister." Saint Hakushin answers causing me to sigh as I look away from him.

"How do you even know that?" I question causing the Saint to close his eyes.

"I know many things." Saint Hakushin responds causing me to scoff.

"My names (Y/N), so I would appreciate it if you quite calling me that Mummy." I insist causing the Saint to nod.

"As you wish, but please call me Hakushin instead of Mummy." Saint Hakushin requests as he opens his eyes and I glance back over at him.

"Fine, Hakushin." I say causing a slight smile to appear on his mummified face.

"(Y/N)." I quite voice rings out causing me look over to see Kanna standing beside me and I smile down at her.

"What is it Kanna?" I ask causing me to look up at me and goes quite for a moment. "Naraku's probably requesting for my presence, but it's not Kanna's fault that she has to be the messenger or that she was even created." I think as I place my hand on her head causing Kanna to pop back into reality.

"Follow." Kanna answers as she then turns away causing me to begin following her to the sliding door from before.

"Thank you for guiding me, Kanna." I thank causing her to stare up at me for a moment, but then back down at the ground as I turn away. "I wonder what Naraku's summoned me for." I think, while sliding the door open and head towards the stairs with a slight concerned expression.

"(Y/N)." Naraku's voice rings out as I feel his gaze fixated on me, while I made my way towards the Futon he was sitting on, but I then begin to hear breathing behind me causing my body to quickly turn to see Kohaku bend down a few feet from me.

"What's going on?" I question.

"Kohaku will be starting his missions." Naraku responds as I see Kohaku's serious expression. "Is Naraku trying to get a rise out of me?" I wonder as I glance over to see Naraku's eyes starring into mine.

"I want you to accompany him." Naraku adds causing me to put on a confused expression.

"I kinda can't. Remember?" I ask as I motion to my arm causing Naraku to shake his head slightly as he looks over at Kohaku.

"As long as you do not stray from Kohaku's side the Miasma shall not spread throughout your body." Naraku answers causing my eyes to widen. "I literally could have took Kohaku with me if I didn't want the Miasma to spread, really?!" I think, but then narrow my eyes at him.

"Why have me accompany Kohaku?" I question causing a slight smirk to spread across his lips, but he then turns away from us. "So he doesn't want to tell me the reason, huh." I think as I stare at him for a moment.

"Kohaku, go fourth with (Y/N)." Naraku instructs causing Kohaku to stand up and grabs my hand. "He's must be trying to test my resolve." I think as Kohaku leads me up the stairs.