Chapter 39 Suikotsu

"The village! It's burning!" Chiyo cries out causing Suikotsu to get up off the ground.

"Oh, no! The villagers!" Suikotsu shouts as he begins rushing towards the Village.

"Wait! Where do you think you're going!? I'm not finished with you yet!" Inuyasha bellows as I sigh.

"He really is a simpleton..." I trail off as Kohaku and I begin to stealthily follow after Suikotsu, while hearing the sound of gunshots and screaming ring out. "This Village is going to be demolished." I think with a sigh.

(To Kikyo)

"Get away, quickly!" Kikyo instructs as she rushes towards the commotion.

"Please come with us. Don't stay here." One of the Villagers advices as he runs passed her.

"Don't worry. I'll be all right." Kikyo insists as another blast rings out and wind blows towards her. Kikyo's eyes widen as she sees a metal contraption rushing towards her at an alarming pace.

"Hmm." Kikyo sounds as she sees 2 figures riding on the contraption that suddenly halts causing all of them to chuckle.

"These men are 3 members of the band of 7." Kikyo points out as she stares at them.

"Lady Kikyo!" Suikotsu's voice rings out causing her to look over and see him approaching her.

"What on earth is this?" Suikotsu asks.

"So this is where you've been." Jakotsu answers causing Suikotsu to widen his eyes.

"Hey, Suikotsu." Renkotsu greets.

"Grr! Ginkotsu sounds out.

"Geez, you sure made it difficult for us to find you." Jakotsu points out causing Suikotsu to stand there speechless.

"Come on, Suikotsu. We came all this way to get you, don't you know? You should be ore grateful." Renkotsu made known.

"Grrsh!" Ginkotsu nods.

"Mm-hmm." Jakotsu sounds causing Suikotsu to gasp, but then he shakes his head.

"Who are you? Who are you and w-what could you possibly want with me?" Suikotsu asks with a look of shock.

(To (Y/N) )

"Something's definitely weird..." I trail off as Kohaku and I stood atop a building watching the scene. "He doesn't seem like he's lying, but Renkotsu and the other two seem serious." I think as Kohaku narrows his eyes at the scene.

"We didn't resurrect the wrong guy then." Kohaku points out and I nod as I look over to see Kikyo narrowing her eyes at Suikotsu.

"This is terrible." Miroku's voice sounds out causing me to glance over to see Kagome's group a few yards away.

"Holes everywhere!" Shippo points out.

"I've never seen battlefields that looked anything like this before." Songo made known.

"The Band of 7, no doubt. I sense a Sacred Jewel Shard nearby." Kagome states.

"Oh, yeah. I'd know that disgusting smell of theirs anywhere." Inuyasha declares as he then begins running ahead causing me to bend down.

"Duck down, Kohaku." I whisper causing Kohaku to turn making his eyes widen causing me to grab his hand and pull him down.

"She's alive..." Kohaku trails off as I see him staring at Songo absent-mindedly. "No emotions, huh? Definitely a look of relief on his face." I think as I sigh.