Chapter 38 Doctor

(To Shippo)

"Hey, Shippo, let me ask you again." Myoga's voice rings out causing a teary-eyed Shippo to look over at him.

"Are you positive that the 3 of them swallowed the antidote?" Myoga asks causing Shippo to nod.

"They did. I'm sure of it... It was an Antidote that Ginengi gave me." Shippo answers as he looks away from him for a moment, but then looks down at the ground.

"It should have worked, but it didn't have any effect." Shippo cries.

"Hmm. Hey, Hippo, do you know where Master Inuyasha went?" Myoga questions causing Shippo to shake his head.

"Oh, no. I hope he's not doing anything rash!" Myoga cries out.

(To Inuyasha)

"Come on out, you filthy bastards! I'm right here waiting for you, so if you want a fight, come on out. Jakotsu, Renkotsu, and whoever else I haven't killed yet. I am gonna finish off every last one of you. Dammit! I said quit hiding and come out and fight!" Inuyasha growls as he held his sword in his hand, while his whole body trembled in anger.

(To Jakotsu)

"So, Renkotsu, is Inuyasha still alive?" Jakotsu asks.

"Yes. Rest assured." Renkotsu answers as he stood in front of boiling lava causing Jakotsu to smile.

"Oh, I'm so glad. I was thinking about that tasty little morsel Inuyasha the whole time I was fighting Koga. To be perfectly honest with you, it was a little distracting." Jakotsu states as he stared into a barrel from a gun, while Renkotsu to a drink of his gourd and then blows out fire into the fire.

"So, you let Koga get away, did you? Shame on you, Jakotsu." Renkotsu jibes as he glances back at him.

"Sorry. Couldn't be helped. The guy ran super fast. You should've seen him... Other then Inuyasha, I also couldn't stop thinking about him and that girls conversation." Jakotsu points out causing Renkotsu to put on a surprised expression.

"You think about a girl?" Renkotsu questions as he looks back at Jakotsu.

"The girl that's always with Kohaku." Jakotsu answers causing an annoyed expression to form on Renkotsu's face.

"I believe her name is (Y/N) She had a conversation with Koga?" Renkotsu asks causing Jakotsu to nod as he stands up.

"More like an argument, but they seemed as if they were on the same side before and she switched, or something." Jakotsu answers causing Renkotsu to put on an intrigued expression and turns around.

"Excellent. This is just right." Renkotsu smirks as he looks up at Ginkotsu, who was above the lava.

"Just wait, Ginkotsu. You're about to be rewarded." Renkotsu adds.

"Grrsh." Ginkotsu sounds as he narrows his eyes at Renkotsu.

"Oh, yes, and I shall see to it that you are much, much stronger." Renkotsu insists as he pulls the lever beside him causing Jakotsu to yawn.

"This is all so tedious. I wonder what Inuyasha's doing." Jakotsu declares.

(To Inuyasha)

"Damn." Inuyasha curses as he plunged his fist into the ground and then began to repeat his action over and over again.

"Why are you cursing yourself Inuyasha?" Sesshomaru's voice rings out causing Inuyasha to stop and look up.

"Get lost. I'm in no mood to talk to you." Inuyasha states.