Accelerator Episode 2

3rd pov

None of them are sure what to expect from this next video,  most of them knowing they didn't have all the information at this time. It makes them angry, but they are also aware there was nothing more they could've done, even if they had tried. They did their best and nothing can change that, nothing at all. Accelerator moves, his leg finally complaining enough for him to settle on the couch. Yoshikawa grins, moving him and settling under his upper half, leaving him laying down, Last Order gently snuggled up against his side, Yomikawa rising to get under his feet, being gentle with his bad leg. 

Touma shuffles closer, moving to in front of the couch, while Index settles next to him. Heaven and Mikoto both drag their chairs closer. Something tells them they're not going to like this next episode one bit. Accelerator knows for a fact it'll reveal a vulnerable part of him, a secret he'd managed to keep up to this point. Damn videos.

One day in September, School District 7, Bridge 3.

Birds sitting on the railing, the sun setting in the background, a young woman standing on the wrong side of the railing. Her eyes can not be seen, shadows covering most of her face, as wind blows past, her moving along. She seems to be contemplating something, before a small grin appears on her face. The water below is so blue and moving slowly, almost as if beckoning to her. Her eye, a beautiful shade of red to match her hair, tears gathered up in the corners, agony in it.

"Wait no way, is this...?" Mikoto sounds horrified, the feeling generally copied by the room. Accelerator and the adults are grim, with the albino and Yomikawa having dealt with the corpse later and the other two realizing exactly what this is. For a poor teenager to be driven to this... They find their eyes drifting to the teen being cuddled. 

The bridge from the river, the girl still standing there for a few seconds, before she falls, the birds flying away in a panic. Following her path, as the water splashes up, her body unable to be seen. The screen goes black, before it comes in red, like they're looking through someone else's eyes.

"We've got a patient in transport."

The voices are echoing, not quite right. A glance to the right reveals a nice looking blonde wearing a face mask.

"Are we getting this from her view? Why is the inside of the van red like that? That's not right, I would know. Something isn't ok here." Touma says, feeling his heart stutter. This girl had felt such despair that she'd committed suicide, but the feeling he gets from the people in the vehicle with her and the red lights bother him more, though he still feels sympathy for her.

"Must be. Man, this just makes it so much worse. Fuckin... damnit!"

"I can only imagine. She was declared dead, so does that mean they...?" Yomikawa looks horrified, but she already has to know. But to really stoop that low? 

"Hasami Hitokawa. Female. Age 16." A look down shows a woman, far more professional looking, with dark hair. The person talking is a dark haired man, who looks kindly enough.

"Jumped from bridge 3 in School District 7." A red eye, her hair still soaked with water, and a breathing mask covering her nose and mouth. "Found what appears to be a suicide note in her pocket." She blinks, letting out a small sound of confusion. 'You mean...I'm still alive?'. The man's voice continues in the background, the word "resuscitated" clear. A more full look at her face, the despair in her eyes. ' I can't even kill myself right.' Her feet are clad in socks, a tube between them. 'Figures. I'm a failure at everything I do.'

"No, sweet girl, you are absolutely perfect, why wasn't there anyone there to stop her? Surely she talked to someone before doing this? There's just no way they didn't notice something was wrong! I would've noticed something if my friends had been acting even the slightest bit strange." Mikoto says, voice cracking because this girl is only just barely older than her, but she had still tried to take her life.