Fail

3rd pov

Accelerator had been doing so damn well, too. They'd lived together for months at this point - months, damnit! - and not a single person had managed to find out he was ticklish. Not a single damn one had even the slightest clue, never even thought about it. He honestly should've known that it would come to end eventually, after all, they had found out a lot of things about each other since the first month - the type of soap people use, what they prefer when sick or tired, favorite snacks or meals, and quite a few more personal things - but he had never thought that Last Order starting a tickle fight in the living room would be the reason he was found out either, since he usually is sleeping.

In fact, he had been more or less dozing when they came into the living room, the sun out of his face enough to not wake him but keep him warm, while he's long grown used to the noise of other people and no longer woke or moved every time someone came near him, and he was floating in the general haze where he is aware he's awake but he's also not, curled up on his side, one arm under his head and the other resting in front of his chest, legs curled up the slightest bit. Someone sits on the couch by his feet, the cushion sinking a clue, and then they move his legs, settling them on their lap - which tells him who it is, given only Index would have such smooth, thin fingers, her hands larger than Last Order, the only other one with smooth hands - and gently starting to massage his bad leg, which has him relaxing more, because while it wasn't hurting or aching all that bad, his leg is always in a bit of pain and the massage helps.

The excited yell of "Tickle Fight, exclaims Misaka!" is not enough to draw him from his sleep, the words barely registering, though the sound of laughter and giggling soothes him and warms him as he continues to float in his almost sleep, relaxes him and lets him slip deeper into the realm where he doesn't have to be on guard 24/7, where he can relax and trust himself to others, who will guard him with their lives if need be, though he tries not to think about that as often. Index doesn't get drawn into the fight, her fingers continuing to work on his bad leg, though she certainly cheers people on or scolds them if they get too close, since the albino has been having trouble sleeping the last few days, but otherwise, things are great.

Of course, that is up until Index apparently gets distracted, as a tiny body lands on Accelerator's stomach, causing him to jerk up as he gasps as the air is forced from his lungs, a glare - with the pout on his lips it's not as effective - on his face, eyes focusing on the tiny girl, who at least looks a bit sheepish, meaning she likely didn't mean to fall on him. The albino himself is trying his hardest to not show a reaction as the tiny girl curls her fingers around his ribs, in order to push herself off of him, Index already lecturing her as she tries to help the youngest one physically. He thinks he's doing pretty well, at least until fucking Index falls since she doesn't have her balance done correctly, her hand landing against his ribs and digging in. He jolts at that, managing to keep the giggle contained, but it is close, as he levels an unimpressed, tired glare at the girls, who both look sheepish sprawled across his lap now.

"Why can't you two little brats keep your balance, huh?" His voice is a bit rough, partially from still trying to get air into his lungs and mostly because he's trying not to giggle, the tone entirely annoyed and done with both of them. They give nervous giggles and scramble off of him, getting off the couch and heading back towards the others, pillows still flying through the air. Accelerator huffs and lays back down, rubbing at his chest and torso where the kids had landed and made him ache a bit, grumbling a bit, even as he tries to get comfortable in order to get more damn sleep. (He completely misses the fact that Touma had been paying close attention to him and had noticed the jolt, and the way he had clenched his jaw a bit, immediately knowing what that must mean, his eyes lighting up and more than prepared to use that at a later time because he knows this will be useful.)