Normal? What's that?

3rd pov (If anyone can think of a better chapter name, lemme know, I wasn't fucking sure what to call it.)

There was something about it all, going back to their normal lives after everything, that is weird. Worst had noticed that they had gotten closer and thus started acting more like a brat, but it was pretty easy to bring her into the fold as well, given that Last Order easily shares her memories with her through the Network, some of the things said or done bringing her to tears and others causing her to burst into laughter, while others still made her quiet and it was disconcerting that first day.

It had been a week and Accelerator's plan has not yet managed to be put into action because finding a house with enough room for all of them, with everything they would need is taking him some time, and building it would only take him a few days - given breaks to charge his battery and pain pills to fight the pain - but he has no place to build it currently, refusing to look outside the City since it's where they are currently the safest, given everything, and the material would be hard to get anyways. It's not surprising, but Yomikawa and Yoshikawa have been making this hard as well, calling to check in more, while Last Order has been occupied with Worst thankfully, leaving the albino with time to try and do this.

Of course, he could ask the Sister's for help, but it feels wrong of him to ask anything of them given he killed more of them than are alive currently, and that they also have those memories, so he decides to not use that unless he really needs to, and he honestly doesn't think he will. Of course, with both Touma and Mikoto having school, they don't get to hang out all that often, especially since them suddenly choosing to hang out with the 1st ranked level 5 Esper would look suspicious, but they are still trying, 'running' into each other at restaurants and such. They've managed that a few times, with Tsuchimikado acting far more friendly then he should as he does, and Kuroko ranting about another potential ape going after her 'Sissy' despite neither the albino or noir having any interest in her beyond sibling.

Of course, it's the beginning of their second week, a Monday, when Accelerator has to put his plan into action because that damn, no good, luck sucking brother of his has no common goddamn sense sometimes. It's partially Mikoto's part as well, so he decides he's going to lecture them both once he arrives. He'd been relaxing in the house, ready to nap since his leg had been aching, not super painful but annoying, when he got a call.

"Hey, so... how good are you at perhaps rebuilding things?" There's a sheepish note and almost some desperation as well, considering that the noir called him first.

"What the fucking hell have you destroyed that needs to be rebuilt?" Accelerator is already done with this dumbasses shit and it's not been that long, goddamnit.

"Huh?! Well, it wasn't completely my fault, Mikoto was the one who came here unexpectedly and brought Kuroko, and Index left the wrapper I slipped on out on the floor, so... Ah, but my apartment is kind of completely destroyed and I really don't know how the building is still ok despite a good chunk being taken out of one side." The albino can easily see his damn brother rubbing his neck with a sheepish smile, like he isn't a dumbass and everything.

"I'll have to take a goddamn look at it to decide whether it can be fucking rebuilt, text me the damn address then expect a severe fucking lecture, you dumb shits. That includes you Mikoto, you fucking brat! If that Kuroko happens to be there, she might get one too and Index knows damn well I'll do to her." Accelerator grumbles as he rises from the perfectly comfortable couch and uses his crutch to get over to the door, where he tugs his shoes on and opens the door, locking it behind him, key tucked into a pocket easily.

"Ah, how long do you think it'll take you to get here?" Touma sounds a bit nervous, as he glances back at the three girls who are sitting in the seiza position, all looking ashamed and nervous in some form, especially the two who are more familiar with Accelerator, Kuroko just doesn't want the lecture though she knows she went overboard, but the voice speaking doesn't sound too scary... though they are a bit familiar.