Accelerator episode 10

3rd pov

There was no way to describe the mood the next morning, the air full of tensions, fear, and so many emotions that the group had a bit of trouble talking to each other, especially since Yomikawa had gotten to the kitchen and decided to cook, with no assistance. She can make rice perfectly fine, but everything else the woman has a bit of troubles with, so they're choking down burnt and slightly undercooked vegetables. Upon arriving into the room, they pause but don't comment, instead Touma and Index shove the table out of the way - with the nun stealing bits of food as she does - while the others set about unfolding the futons, creating a giant space for them to lie down and watch from.

Accelerator gets shoved into the middle, with Yomikawa on his left and Yoshikawa on his right, Last Order cuddling up against his stomach, settled between his legs. Touma grins and settles in next to Yoshikawa, Index practically jumping on him, while Mikoto settles against Yomikawa, Heaven next to her. Once they're prepared, they all relax - as much as possible considering how things were last they saw - and prepare to see what happens next. 

Hishigata is wheezing as he breathes, hand clutching his chest where the blood is spreading and leaking from, his badge identifying him hanging from his neck. He's shaking a bit, but he lifts his head, opening the eye he'd closed in pain in order to gaze upon his sister through the shattered glass of the coffin. He reaches out with the hand covered in blood, almost like he's cupping her cheek, his hand covered in blood. "Thank goodness she's safe." His voice is weak, breathy, but he can still talk. She's still not awake, even after that, remaining unconscious as the install continues. " Hirumi's as pretty as ever." He barely touches her, only a few digits on her in order to avoid getting too much blood on her. "And most importantly uninjured." His hand falls from her face, smearing a bit of blood on her chin and under her right eye, but otherwise leaving her markless.

"Oh my god... What is she going to react like once she wakes? Is Esther ok? Why the hell do I suddenly feel bad for Hishigata?" Mikoto growls, because he's an asshole, he'd kidnapped one of her Sisters, copied the 10,031 deaths they'd suffered and he certainly wasn't the nicest to the albino next to her, but damn it, she still does not want to watch him die like this.

"Holy shit... Is Esther going to be ok after all of this? What will happen to her resolve, especially if the damn girl wakes before she gets a chance to fully recover? Oh, this is not going well, not at all..." Touma mutters, though he sympathizes with Mikoto because he doesn't really want the guy to die here either, if only because he needs to be punished for his actions and to understand the consequences, not just die and get off free.

"That's a pretty bad wound too. I'm not sure how long he'll last without proper medical attention or even just some basic first aid." Heaven sighs, staring at where the man been stabbed, observing it, because yes, that would be about chest height of so on the girl as well, so it is a potential fatal stab to the man, but the blonde does know first aid, so they might be able to help him... assuming that nothing goes wrong and they have to flee immediately.

"He left blood on her... The bastard was trying so hard to protect her he was willing to spill his own damn blood. The fuckin idiot, what's the point in all his hard work if he just fuckin dies before he gets to see the damn thing finished?! This is how it all went down, hmm?" Accelerator sighs heavily, can easily recall the conversation he'd later had with the blonde, though conversation is extremely generous a word.

He starts to collapse to the side, a hand resting on the coffin, smearing three streaks of blood along the side, before his knees catch him. His breathing is noisy, wheezing and rough. Hirumi starts to open her eyes, which are filled with a lethal ice cold rage, unusual for someone who just woke up and is about the age of 14. Esther stares in shock and horror, breathing raggedly. She's shaking, not prepared to face Hirumi so soon, especially not after what she had just done. Hirumi looks alive, blinking, all the rage and darkness gone, leaving a simple innocence that's hard to believe. "What are you doing here, Esther?" She sounds surprised, voice clear despite being out for several long minutes in order to get the install. Esther stares at her in horror, still not ready. "Good morning." She starts to move in the coffin. "And how have you-" She walks out of the doors, which had been broken more than expected by the hit. "-been?" She stops in front of Esther, who stares at her with grief and anger in equal parts, uncertain of how to respond.