Railgun S 11

3rd pov

The next morning is different, tension hanging over them. It had not helped that once Touma and Yomikawa had left their rooms, they have found Accelerator already awake and making breakfast, despite the bags under his eyes as well as the general exhaustion hanging around him, meaning he likely did not sleep well, likely due to nightmares, but he had not woken any of them.

Heaven and Yoshikawa had not been anymore appreciative of the fact, though for Heaven its more because he worries about the albino's health for the nightmares to take so much of his sleep away and leave him dropping in exhaustion almost, and Yoshikawa is more annoyed because the teen knows she is almost always awake at odd times of the night, he could easily come visit her to see if she was awake and hang out with her, but there had been nothing.

Last Order and Mikoto level him with looks as soon as they arrive, Index trailing behind them and giving him a once over, before letting out a hum. Last Order does not like the way her dad is slumping, already exhausted and tired before they've even started the day despite everything, while Mikoto is more concerned on what could've been in his nightmares, considering the things they'd just seen him go through. Index knows they'll deal with this once they have the talk so she does not bother thinking about it much, instead digging into the food.

Accelerator does not eat much, partially do to being nauseous and mostly because he can not bring himself to, not when he's gone so many years without, but he is trying for them, because they had asked him and begged him, worried about him and it hurt to know they were trying so hard and hurting themselves trying to help him. 

"Alright, I think we should have this conversation in the living room, so since I have finished first, I'll be heading in there. Come after you finish, alright?" Heaven inquires, rising from his seat and heading out through the doorway as he gets several different sounds of affirmation, more than glad at that, before blinking. The futons are still together, but they've been shifted to face the screen vertically, the table in front of them and across from it, a chair, obviously the room must shift to their needs. He settles on the futon, looking everything over as he waits. He notes the different snacks available, as well as drinks, then Yomikawa, Yoshikawa and Touma all join him, settling beside him, getting comfortable.

He notes the bandages, tissues, and other little things on the other half of the table, buckets resting on the floor in places where they're easy to reach but out of the way, when Accelerator limps in, Last Order, Mikoto and Index trailing after him. The albino takes the chair without hesitation, though he does not sprawl over it like the doctor expects him to, while the three girls settle on the futon where they feel. Then there's a pause as they try to decide where to start.

"What were those black tings on your back?" Index starts, because she needs to know what he knows and if he's aware of what they mean exactly.

"Wings. They've changed - no I can no show them right now, my power is limited too much - and I can not tell you how I got them, just that they exist and I have to live with that." The reply is quiet and quick, but answers the question without a drop of hesitation, though Accelerator speaks with a grimace, clearly knows the wings are different than they should be.

"Wings, like an angels wings? But, I thought they didn't exist!" Yomikawa protests, mostly because she is confused but this would not be the craziest thing to happen to her older charge, not even close.

"No, angels do exist, they're just a bit more difficult and different from others because of it. They can be of divine origin, or artificial existences built up from highly concentrated AIM fields. They are very strong due to the Telesma they can use, but they pretty much always have wings of some sort as well as halos," Index pauses to give them a moment to accept that, biting into a fruit. "They speak in a language that sounds like nothing but gibberish to humans. They can acquire human forms under certain circumstances, but they're not exactly supposed to."