Index lll Epi 18 & 19

(A/N I'm thinking of making a crossover with Accelerator as the main character once I finish this one, any ideas for where I should send our dear albino?)

3rd pov

They decide to take a short break, getting snacks, bathrooms breaks and shifting a bit real quick in order to stretch out their bodies, since they've spent quite a lot of time sitting down. As they settle back into the same positions, they all share looks over, around and past the albino's head, planning a day where they can just appreciate him, since it's clear he has issues realizing when he is wanted. 

 A train going along it's tracks snow coming down fast and hard, onto the snow covered ground, the sky dark and mountains able to be seen in the far distance beyond the train. There are quite a few cars on this train, and inside one is Accelerator and Last Order. The albino is staring at the floor, one leg propped up and his arm resting on it, the other laying flat, wearing a white coat, and gray undershirt, looking soft and comfortable, as well as tired. Last Order is a few feet to his side, her entire body covered by a thick looking gray blanket, only her head able to be seen and she appears to be sleeping.

"Where the hell did you get those clothes?" Yomikawa is confused on how the hell much later this is, because he appears uninjured if not outright tired in a way he shouldn't.

"Good lord, you really are going to Russia." Yoshikawa groans, because as soon as they left Academy City, they left her range of reach for what she can help them with and how, so she can only hope this went somewhat well, though she has a feeling it most definitely won't.

"Fuck, that's a different train, how much sleep have you been getting?" Touma is horrified at the fact that their brother looks like he has been staying up in order to keep an eye out for attacks during the night.

"That's not great. This is bad, actually." Index mutters, because she can damn well tell that the albino is already under a lot of pressure, but having to leave Academy City and adapt in a whole new place, while protecting Last Order? He might break.

"Fucking hell, please be safe." Mikoto breathes, because he already looks so damn beat up despite there being no battles, nothing to have him looking so run down and weary.

"Misaka still is not happy about this, whispers Misaka Misaka, upset that you had stayed up for nights on end to protect her while she was sleeping." Last Order does look sad and worried, watching him because he had let some of that slip away once she woke up in order to not worry her.

"Those wounds had better have been treated before you let your ability heal them or whatever the fuck it is you did, you hear me you little shit!?" Heaven points towards the idiot teenager because if he healed that injury wrong or anything in the process went off, he will suffer the effects later.

"I had no choice, as soon as the City figured out I left, they became assholes, doing their very best to hinder us, so it's no surprise I got little sleep. I ate when we had time to steal something and mostly used the snow as water in order to drink. I made sure the wound was perfectly fine before healing it, you bitch." Accelerator sounds offended in the last sentence, as he looks at his doctor, because he's not completely stupid.

She lets out a groan, opening her eyes, lifting her head a bit. "Where are we asks Misaka-" She sounds weak, voice quiet and breaking a bit, as she tries to look around. '-Misaka as she looks at these strange surroundings." Accelerator turns to look at her from his spot to her left, looking alert and surprised. "We're on a train." His voice isn't dark or rough, rather smooth and almost calming. The tiny girl turns to face him more and laughs weakly, the teen jolting a bit in surprise as he looks at her. She's looking at him with adoring eyes, despite the sweat on her face.