Legs, man who needs'em?

3rd pov

Accelerator knew it was going to be a bad day as soon as he woke up, his leg pulsing in pain, a sort of bone deep one that has him sighing in annoyance, because he had made plans with his family, a picnic and even a bit of shopping, but now he was not going to manage that, unless one of them was willing to either carry him or be his crutch, given the actual crutch only does so much for him when his leg gets like this. With a hiss and a wince, he scoots his legs out from under the covers, amused and a bit worried to find that the bed is cold, meaning that whoever came to cuddle up with him last night - someone always shares his bed, claiming he gives off a lot of heat or comfort - had been gone for a while now, which likely means he slept in quite a bit. He reaches for his crutch, levering it under him so he can stand, already regretting it as his leg pulses angrily, but he has to at least get to the bathroom to get his medicine that might make it more manageable, hopefully.

Honestly, the medicine is a sort of 50/50, just with better chances because most of the time it works, but there are some days where the pain is too bad or the medicine just doesn't work the way it should, and the albino really hopes this is not one of those, because he'd like to be in a bit less pain rather than how he is, because he's going on the picnic at the very least, he'd like to manage the shopping as well, given there's some manga he'd like to grab, but he can deal at least with the goddamn picnic. As the teen opens the mirror, he realizes the picnic is all he is likely to manage, given that the pill bottle is not there, meaning he's either empty, or it's being filled because it was already getting low, so it's not here and he can't take any. Shit, this is not his day already. Worst is hanging out with some of her coworkers, and Yoshikawa is going for some interviews for jobs, but the rest of them will be at the picnic and he can only hope that they are fine with him leaving afterwards.

He moans and heads downstairs, where he can already hear the others talking and excited, though the pain of moving his leg mutes it a bit, he manages to at least keep track of what they are saying, and has time to know what it means for him, since he has to move slower due to his leg.

"-Misaka wants to play at the park, exclaims Misaka in happiness at getting to go outside with everyone!" Last Order's joy and excitement are clear and easy to hear in her every word, the little brat likely spinning in circles and running around already.

"I can't wait to start this new book, it's so interesting-" Index had recently gotten into some book series, the albino not so secretly buying her the next few books when she's almost finished with the one she has, Touma pitching in, and is extremely invested in the story, enough so that since the park is more for Last Order than anything, she'll be leaning in or on a tree reading.

"I want to try a few new things with my ability." Mikoto had been determined to be more creative with her ability, trying all sorts of things and getting excited when they work, plus she has fun, so Yomikawa is letting her get away with it.

"I'm just really excited to spend time with all of you." Touma had been busy recently with exams and studying and such, so he hadn't seen the rest of them as much, especially since he is getting better with his studies, but he is still not as academically smart as he is street smart, but they're getting him there slowly and steadily.

There's no way in hell Accelerator is going to destroy or ruin their picnic, though it's not like he had planned on doing anything, except lay on the blanket or whatever they plan on eating the picnic on, maybe watch the sky, maybe dose, possibly just listen to Touma, Yomikawa and Index talk, with Mikoto occasionally throwing in something from her place close by. He might even let them get away with playing with his hair, despite the fact they'll be in public and anyone could see, but he also knows they can all more or less take care of themselves, what with Mikoto teaching Last Order and her Sister's some more techniques they can use with their ability, as well as how to fight in general, just to be safe and to ease their worries a bit.