Index lll episode 24 and 25

3rd pov (What about a d gray-man or rotsh crossover?)

They all shift in order to get a bit more comfortable, several taking concerned looks at Accelerator when he isn't looking, uncertain of how well he'll be able to handle this considering his nightmare, as well as what flashbacks he might get pulled into, but they brace themselves, shooting each other looks so they know to help him when he needs it. 

The cracked windshield of the car, the hood smashed against the tree, shuddering, quivering panting of someone. The Sister slouched against the car, still out of it, but sling still in place and no apparent blood on her head, though her head is resting almost on her chest. Accelerator is standing in front of her, looking soft and worried, bangs in front of his face, Last Order gently cradled in his arms, looking worse for wear. She shifts a bit, looking uncomfortable and it becomes clear she is the one panting so horribly. They're in a small area, a few trees nearby knocked over and covered in snow, the skid marks clear on the ground, Accelerator easy to make out despite his white clothes and appearance, and the passenger door open on the car.

"Well shit." Touma murmurs in worry, wondering who the fuck the damn problem will be solved.

"They're both ok, right?" Mikoto is worried, because Last Order doesn't appear all that good and the Sister is not even conscious despite being built pretty sturdy.

"It doesn't look like it was a magic attack..." Index mutters, seeing no signs that it was indeed an attack at all, merely a bad accident in a bad time.

"The car is still mostly intact and the front took most of the damage..." Yomikawa notes proudly, a small grin on her face, because for all Worst claims she doesn't like Last Order, she protected the girl.

"How kind." Yoshikawa is trying to hide her smile, but not doing well, her focus on the car.

"You look so comfortable and casual, but will everything be ok?" Heaven mutters, because the boy is still injured and the girl appears to have gotten much worse in a short time.

"Misaka was unaware she was in such a bad state." Last Order almost wants to cry, because the look on his face is so soft and gentle, she almost can't handle it.

"Shit, hearing her breathing like that and seeing the Sister like that, it hit me in a way I really wasn't expecting it to." Accelerator winces, because having to listen to her gasp and in pain like that, like the Sister's he killed used to sound, it hurt him in a way he never wants again, while Worst just brought back all sorts of bad things.

The magic circle is still above, thin arcing beams of light that are curving and overlapping on themselves stretch upwards. "Look at that. You must just pull it off somehow.' The strands start to get closer together and the boy jerks his head to look over his left shoulder, not bothering to turn around, a faint gasp escaping him. The girl is there, but she looks different, the wings connecting to her back the first thing to be seen. "What-' His voice is surprised, perhaps a bit concerned. The girl is almost see through, wearing blue clothes, clutching a large blood spot - and the wound - on her right side. '-the hell?' It is indeed the same girl, her eyes glowing a yellow blonde hair easily seen and those white lights as her wings shifting behind her, her halo still resting over her head.

"She's hurt?" Touma perks up, because his brother had sounded exhausted, but also because she is so hurt.

"Why is she...?" Index knows damn well that the girl is strong, so why the fuck is she see through at the moment.

"Isn't it dangerous to remain in the angel form for that long?" Yomikawa worries for the child that isn't hers, because her own are currently being cared for by either the oldest or themself.