Accelerator episode 7

3rd pov

When they wake the next morning, Touma almost freaks, because Accelerator is not in the room. He hurries to free himself from under Last Order and quietly escapes, grinning widely to himself as he closes the door without waking any of them - before promptly tripping as he enters the living room, letting out a startled yelp. Another sound - a groan - echoes through the room, causing Touma to look up, blinking at the albino sleeping on the couch, who is glaring at him, though with his eyes still partially closed and his face soft from sleep, he just looks extremely cute. 

"You couldn't fuckin enter like a normal damn person?" 

"I tried!" Touma protests immediately, rising to his feet with a hand clasped on his nose, head titled back, blood gushing from it. He frowns as he hears rustling, startling a bit as fingers wrap around his wrist - thin, small, with no callouses whatsoever - and start pulling him, the teen following without hesitation, blinking when the albino shoves him onto the couch. A finger resting on his forehead has him jumping, but he tips his head down, looking at Accelerator, who levels a mild glare at him. 

"Don't move from right here, you understand?" Touma blinks, but Accelerator has already walked away, muttering things as he goes, though the older boy frowns at noting how heavily the other is leaning on his crutch. He wonders how much his wound still bothers him or messes with his life, blinking as gentle, warm fingers start working on his face, the albino sitting on the table, focused intently on his work, so much so he does not notice the way his tongue pokes from the corner of his mouth, the damn packaging giving him some trouble. Touma watches in amusement, even more so as smaller, more nimble fingers pluck the gauze package from his hands, both of them turning to watch Mikoto easily tear it open, leveling Accelerator with an extremely judging and deadpan look. 

"Why are we opening gauze this early?" The albino gestures to Touma and Mikoto levels him with a more judging and exasperated look, shoving the gauze at Accelerator - who scrambles to grab it, almost knocking his bad leg against the table - before walking into the kitchen. They both stare after her for a moment, before turning to each other in confusion. Accelerator simply sighs, before he starts to gently roll one of the pads up, before knocking away his hand, pushing it gently into one nostril and then the other. Touma is pretty sure he looks ridiculous, with two rolled up gauze pads stuck up his nose, but if it gets the bleeding to stop, he'll take it, even if the corners of Accelerator's mouth are twitching. 

They head into the kitchen, both blinking at seeing Yomikawa, Yoshikawa and Mikoto sitting at three of the chairs, cradling mugs of coffee, with Heaven coming in from the doorway leading from the bedrooms, looking equally in need of the life giving liquid. Accelerator heaves a sigh and moves forward, plucking the coffee additions - sugar, cream, etc - and placing a huge chunk in the middle of the table and tossing a mug at Touma - who absolutely fumbles it and almost drops it - before nodding him to the coffee machine. Touma works on keeping the people supplied with coffee, while Accelerator cooks, Last Order coming in and climbing onto his back at some point, clinging like a koala, and Index staring like a ravenous beast at everything he makes.

Rice, miso soup and salmon are all served on several plates, all of them digging in, thanking him for the meal. Those unused to Accelerator's cooking hum in enjoyment, giving him new looks - the teen ignoring them, eating his breakfast and feeding bits of Last Order's to her over his shoulder, scolding her every time she lets some drop onto him - before they hurry to finish, eager to see what happens next becomes they doubt it was that easy. Touma is staring ahead a bit dazed, surprised that the albino had managed to make enough food that both Last Order and Index had been full. (After the adults wake up properly, they ask about the gauze and he admits to falling with a blush, Heaven gently pulling them out to make sure the bleeding has stopped, praising him for putting them there, before turning the praise on the albino when the teen gestures to him.)