Index lll Episode 3 & 4

3rd pov

The group settle in, some having gotten up to go to the bathroom, or grab a snack, blankets, anything they wanted, getting comfortable on the futons. Heaven settles on an end, with Yomikawa and Yoshikawa at the other end, leaving the middle for the kids. Accelerator sighs tiredly and settles next to Heaven, Index settling next to him. Mikoto settles on the girl's other side, Last Order sitting on her, Touma settling in the space between Mikoto and Yoshikawa, getting comfortable. Accelerator waits until they stop moving, then shifts himself.

He leans forward to lay his crutch on the ground out of the way, then lays down himself, putting his head in Index's lap and his legs over Heaven, because damn it, his knee is aching something fierce right now and he wants to at least get some relief, neither of them complaining as the albino does this. 

Black ships flying over a city, quite a few of them simply from the looks. A beam or something similar to lava comes from them, melting houses and things alike. A laugh that's familiar. "With just three kilograms-" The ships flying over the destroyed areas. "-of bironed sand -" A familiar back, with a gray and white shirt and a crutch, though barely seen in the low lightning of the ship. "-these earth plates could slice up all of urasia." Accelerator is staring at the screen, gaze locked onto it, clearly not enjoying this but doing it anyways. "You've cooked up quite an item." He sounds almost amazed.

"You were there for that?!" Touma exclaims, partly surprised, but not really.

"Where the fuck are you?" Mikoto demands, because she can't recall anything for this, so when the hell is this?

"Oh boy, I think I know when and where this is." Index is not certain why she thought the albino might not have any part in this, considering the damage.

"You are such a damn nerd, understanding the elements and everything. You are such a nerd." Yoshikawa teases, because she knows only scientists tend to do that kind of thing.

"Oh my god, I was living with a nerd? You're a goddamn nerd?!" Yomikawa loves the fact that she now knows this, because she can drag him into pranks and shit.

"Misaka is not certain how to feel about this, remarks Misaka Misaka, trying to read your body language to understand what you are thinking at the moment." Last Order tilts her head, peering closely in order to read him.

"Oh my god, no...." Accelerator groans, debating covering his face which he knows is bright red, because he knows he's a nerd but he's usually pretty good about keeping it under wraps.

"At least you aren't likely to get hurt in the plane, since they are built to take a beating." Heaven mutters, far too happy to not see the boy in danger for once. 

The city is now covered in lines of bright orange forming a sort of square. "Isolating operational area." A male voice, one of the pilots or other personal likely. The ships still flying overhead, all of them prepared to do what they came for. "Switching to aerial bombardment." Still the same person, so perhaps the one in charge. Accelerator standing behind someone, the man having headphones around his neck and focusing on something in front of him. "There's been a change of plans." His voice is almost flat as he informs the man of this.

"Oh my god, are you really doing what I think?" Mikoto almost squeals, because she isn't sure she would've sat aside and let them destroy a city like that, but Accelerator might be doing something different.

"Oh, so it was you, thank hell for that." Touma sighs, so thankful for what the albino had managed, because it was less damage and destruction.

Accelerator sputters at the fact they had both caught on so damn quick, because he really can not be that damn see through... right?