Index lll episode 21

3rd pov

(A/n I had some crazy thoughts and figured I should share for fun. So since not much is known about our dear albino, is it not possible that the reason he is able to go between magic (At least that's what I'm assuming that angel form is) and science is because he was born to the magic side? And Accelerator's name is The One Who Wields the Power of God, but there is no way in hell that the kanji for Accelerator actually make that, so is not that a clue to what his real name is? I've only watched the anime, so if the LN or manga say anything, feel free to share if I am wrong or there was another explanation given.)

With only a bit of worry and anticipation to stop them, they take this chance to go to the bathroom and shift around, in order to not get sore or anything, though it's mostly for Accelerator and Heaven's sake, since one if disabled and the other is old and has issues staying still as a doctor.

"Surely this can't be all that bad...right?" Touma sounds uncertain as he tries to assure them, but he really doesn't know what the else happened after he left the albino they all love there as he had, so he can't say that for certain as much as he wishes he could, especially considering the trouble that seems to follow him. 

An old building, covered in snow, made of stone, but not so old it's falling apart. Accelerator sitting in a chair, crutch at his side, two men in black suits watching him, as he stares at Last Order, who is placed on a couch across from him. Her arms are crossed and still tucked into the coat, her breathing easy and no more sweat on her face, she appears to be ok. Accelerator tips his head forward a bit, a "Hmm." escaping him, sounding grateful and tired. He sets the paper on the table, the ink standing out as red. The man in black to his left side looks blank, a giant map on the wall in front of him, his back to the couch where Last Order is. 'It looks like some sort of instruction manual.' The man appears to be shocked and then he leans forward in surprise. "Fascinating." The teen looks up at that.

"Oh?" Yoshikawa stares at the ink and paper, but nothing on it stands out in any way to make it seem like it's instructions.

"No way..." Index stares in awe at their brother, because he is of science, but he is adapting to include magic, or else he would not be able to understand the page at all.

"Misaka is sorry to cause so much trouble." Last Order pouts, because she knows if she had been able to move herself or even remain awake, she might've been a bit more help, but it's not something she can change.

'Can that man read it?" Mikoto tilts her head because he does not appear to be a magician of any sort, but he can still read the markings and symbols of them?

"Where are you now?!" Yomikawa is exasperated at how quickly her child is making his away around this damn area, because she never knows where he is in the City, except for a rough estimate, but not knowing where he is in a foreign area, it's worse.

"At least you appear to have been somewhat treated, assuming you were smart?" Heaven has a glint in his eyes that suggests the boy had better have gotten his injuries checked.

"What bullshit are you going to get pulled into next, hmm, brother?" Touma mutters, staring in interest because he had not expected the group to just accept and accommodate the albino, much less offer him a place to stay as they clearly have.

"God, I just wanted to fucking sleep, but it was so not an option and I hate that so fucking much." Accelerator grumbles, wondering if he had really looked so bad that the man thought he could approach and get away unscathed.

"You understand it?" There's a rough anger there, the man pulling back in shock. "No, not at all. It just looks like a list of what appears to be magical conversion provisions. To the best of my knowledge, those are instructions on how to make a Roman orthodox spell work in the Russia church style." Accelerator leans more towards the man. "Huh?" The sound is equally confused and annoyed. The man turns his head away. "I'm sorry, I'm not like madam Elizaline. I don't know much about magical things." He seems to be genuinely remorseful on that. Accelerator looks surprised, staring at the man as he tries to understand that. 'Magic? What the hell is he talking about?' The tone suggests he thinks the man is not all there in the head. He turns back to the paper in front of him. 'Does this mean there's-' The large symbol as well as the writing on the paper. '-something that exists that I can't understand? If so-' He sounds a bit hopeful despite the fact it means he can get hurt. The look in his eyes is bright, open, determined. '-it could end up being the answer I need.'