People with power are assholes...

3rd pov (I can't do chapter names, someone HeLp.)

They've only been living together a few days and they've already learned a lot of new things about each other. Mikoto is absolutely not a morning person, but Touma definitely is, while Index and Last Order both like to sleep till noon unless Index's stomach wakes her up, while Worst forever remains somewhere between desperately tired and sleeping in and waking up god awful early. Yomikawa as both a teacher and Anti-Skill wakes early, as does Yoshikawa since she struggles to sleep most nights. Accelerator sleeps during the night - assuming someone is cuddling with him - but typically takes naps a lot like a damn cat.

Touma and Accelerator both like the same coffee, while the noir can't handle sweets, the albino has a surprising sweet tooth. Index hates spicy things with a passion, Mikoto won't eat anything without her gekota mug to drink from, and the things they wear to sleep. Mikoto wears gekota pajamas - to no one's surprise, as does Last Order and occasionally Worst - Index wears a sort of nightgown, while Touma sleeps in a t-shirt and some baggy pants. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa wear tight clothes, so they're ready for anything the moment they wake up. Accelerator wears the clothes he typically has on that day, at least until Mikoto and Touma find out and then they drag him out to the store, where they make him buy some pajamas. To everyone's amusement, he buys soft, fluffy black pj pants with skulls on them and a gray tank top.

This is just a short amount of the things they've learned, and given it's only been a few days that's not all that surprising, though they are really not sure what to expect this morning, given that Yomikawa, Yoshikawa, Last Order and Index were all up before even Touma, which is not usual. They're murmuring to each other, clearly amused and quiet, the kitchen more than large enough for them to not be in the way as the noir starts to make breakfast. Mikoto walks in about an hour later, dragging Accelerator with her since the last person to wake - besides Worst who they let sleep as long as she wants - also has to grab the albino on their way. The two stumble a bit upon spotting everyone in the kitchen, but manage to get to the table pretty easily, settling down, the girl collapsing on her arms and the boy slouching a bit and stretching his leg to test it.

"Alright, what are the plans for today?" Touma asks as he brings plates over and sets them down in front of people, nudging Mikoto in order to get her to sit up and actually eat, though none of them touch anything until Touma sits down and joins them. Accelerator has a noticeably smaller amount than the others, though it's also a larger amount than he used to eat, so they are making progress at least in that way. Mikoto grumbles and shifts, choosing to respond first as she takes a sip of her orange juice from her mug.

"I have school and then a club afterward, so I'll be home late." Mikoto grumbles, but she had chosen to switch schools to be in the same one as Touma, just so they could be close, which Kuroko had not been happy about, but had understood, especially since she still gets to hang out with her Sissy, and there's equal chance to poke fun at the noir, who she has yet to come up with a name for because saying his name seems weird but Ape no longer fits him either.

"I won't be home tonight at all, after I leave since there's a few interviews a bit farther away so I'll be staying in a hotel and then returning tomorrow morning." Yoshikawa murmurs more to her coffee mug than the rest of them, though they just know that's how she is in the morning and take no offense.

"Misaka is going to tour a school and maybe finally get into a class!" Last Order exclaims in excitement, Worst will be going with her since she is the youngest Sister mentally, but the oldest physically and that is going to work for them at the moment.

"I think I might get some sleep, I had a rough night and couldn't get much sleep, I don't have to work until tomorrow so there is that and I finished the homework I was given as well." Index mumbles around the food in her mouth, the bags aiding her story. Yomikawa had agreed to homeschool the girl, since she has no formal education, and the tiny teen had managed to get a job as a server at a restaurant, part time, in order to help out a bit more.