Accelerator episode 5

3rd pov

Yomikawa goes to wake the kids the next morning, since none of them have gotten up just quite yet and immediately pulls out her phone, refusing to not get a picture. Touma and Accelerator are back to back on the ground, their blankets covering both of them, with Last Order cuddling up to the albino, Index sleeping with her fingers over the side of the bed, a simple move letting Touma nudge them so he knows where she is. She almost doesn't want to wake them, but the sooner they start the better, so she starts with Accelerator, since she already knows how to wake him. 

Yoshikawa lets out an amused grunt at the disgruntled, annoyed and faintly embarrassed yelling from the kids room, Heaven giving her a deadpan look from across the table. Yomikawa flees, dodging a pillow being launched at her. The kids come out in various stages of bedhead and rumpled clothes, not bothering to change. 

They all get comfortable, sprawling out on the futon. Accelerator is slumped  against Yomikawa, who's resting against the back of the futon, with Touma to her left, Index cuddling into his remaining side and Yoshikawa to her right, Last Order choosing to cuddle up to the researcher so Accelerator can get some time for his leg to stop aching. Heaven is closer as well, a hand resting on Last Order's head, calming to the tiny girl. Mikoto is in the corner by Heaven, all of them comfortable and close, their attention turning to the screen. 

Sukunabikona foods, supplementary factory. Four vans parked in front of the building, the crackling of a radio. Three men crouched in front of doors, attaching bombs to the area. The Underground receiving bay inside the factory.

"This is assault team 1. We're commencing with the operation." The sound of many footsteps, many people approaching from behind the other three. There's a few rows of them, each with a shield which they set against the ground to brace themselves. They all look nervous, but the men setting the bombs are calm, one turning to beckon the other two back, all three retreating to behind the shields. Further back, there are men with guns, obviously this is a prepared operation.

"Oh, I remember this. So it's this day." Yomikawa states, wondering what this will show for Accelerator, because he definitely did not show up to the fight until much later. 

"Oh, so I'll finally get to understand what the hell I came into, hmm?" 

"Yes. It was... not pleasant." 

The others are a tad bit worried now. 

They all wait, the bombs going off and opening a giant hole in the building, smoke rising almost immediately. "Move in!" Some yells and the men rise, all running in through the hole. Yomikawa is revealed to be there, moving forward with the others. There are several pillars, the smoke hanging around low, creating a sort of fog almost. They keep moving until those with shields appear to reach a predetermined spot, setting down their shields, the sound of the men behind them cocking their guns loud in the silence.

"Oh my god, I can only imagine how much training you did for this." is almost covered up by "I can't believe I just watched that fuckin shit. I see a part of what I came into now was so bad."

"Hey, it wasn't that bad!" Yomikawa defends at Accelerator before turning to Mikoto. " There was only a small chunk of time for training for this, most of it was determining where we were going to be standing, the rest is stuff we already know by the time we're out of the academy."

"I can see why they taught it to you in the academy. It looks like it was super helpful." Touma comments. 

They wait and then from around the corner of the two pillars in front of them, three people appear, opening fire immediately. More people are revealed, all of them firing on the Anti-Skill people, the men hiding behind the shield until they can return fire, moving out from behind real quick. The men from Yomikawa's team peer around corners or shields, firing as well. The DA were clearly not expecting this though.