Index lll episode 5

3rd pov

They all wake slowly the next morning, curious but feeling like the albino is in no real trouble and so seeing no real reason to hurry. The first to leave and head for the kitchen is Heaven, who makes himself a cup of coffee, before sitting at the table to enjoy it. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa join him pretty soon, lured in by the smell of coffee. The kids are the last to wake, Last Order and Mikoto being woken by the two boys, who don't bother to be quiet. 

Accelerator and Touma set about making breakfast, both half asleep and barely paying attention to what they are making, but still managing to not burn it, unlike certain people. Accelerator grabs a can of coffee from the fridge, offering one to Touma who happily takes it, before settling at the table, all of them digging in. Before the albino can get too far into his meal, a hand shoves itself along the table  in front of him, before opening to rest several different pills on the surface. 

"Really doc? Couldn't have waited?" The albino can't help his exasperation. Heaven smiles but shakes his head, making it clear this is not something he will move on. With a groan, the teen grabs the pills cracks open his coffee and dry swallows the pills, taking a sip in order to get rid of any potential lingering taste. They all finish eating and head to the other room, settling into place on the futon. Accelerator is in the middle, Touma, Mikoto, Yomikawa and Yoshikawa to his right, Index and Last Order sitting on the other teens laps. Heaven settles on his left and they all shift a bit, getting comfortable.

A red light. "Geez, I asked you-" Cars stopped, waiting for the light. '-to let me out here, so why don't you drop me off? Asks Misaka Misaka, protesting as hard as she can with her hands on her hips." A young gentleman, turning around from the driver's seat to speak to someone behind him, with gray hair and eyes, glasses on his face. "I've already been paid to take you to a specific destination." He closes his eyes and sweat drops. "No unscheduled stops." The door to the green car pops open and Last Order races out of it. "Misaka steals-" The man stares in shock. '-this chance to run away!" He reaches out like that might stop her or bring her back. "Hold on miss! Please!" The light turns green.

"That poor man, Last Order what are you even doing?" Mikoto is exasperated, but that must be something she learned from one of the other Sisters.

"Why? Just... why?" Yomikawa groans, already feeling the urge to bash her head against the futon. Yoshikawa is just cackling, because she's not entirely certain who taught the girl that, but she really wants to thank them for it.

"Where are you even going?" Index tilts her head, trying to figure out where the tiny girl might be trying to go.

"Last Order, you really shouldn't have run from him, he was hired to take you somewhere for a reason." Heaven sighs, he had been the one to pay the poor man to deliver Last Order, but it's obvious now why she never arrived.

"Fucking brat, why the hell wouldn't you as least listen to the damn bastard?" Accelerator growls, irritated and concerned because anyone could get to her, since she is so short and light, no issues in just snatching her up.

"What the hell is this that I expected her to do that?" Touma deadpans, because he had in fact had a feeling she was not going to stay in the car from the moment she was heard, though there's some amusement in his eyes.

Other cars start going and the ones behind the taxi start to honk, the man sighing behind his steering wheel. He turns to his window as a knock rings out, a confused "huh?" escaping. There's a young girl there, black hair with a flower crown and a school uniform. "Excuse me, it looks like you-" A closer look at the green material and symbol pinned to her sleeve. "-might be having some trouble."

"Why was she there?" Mikoto is honestly confused, because the girl does tend to wonder, but was she patrolling or wandering?

"That poor man." Yomikawa sighs, though there's amusement and exasperation in the sound, entirely too used to the girl's antics.