Index lll episode 15

3rd pov

Index and Last Order wake up first the next morning, both sneaking out with the others help to raid the kitchen. They giggle to each other, only to deflate as hands settle on their shoulders, a glance over their shoulders showing each of their guardians looking exasperated and chillingly at them. 

The two girls pout as they sit at the table, Accelerator and Touma moving smoothly around each other as they make breakfast, so damn happy that they can work together and do something like this with each other. Mikoto comes in next and starts the coffee, preparing it for herself and the adults, since it's the only thing that can wake them up in the mornings. The smell of coffee has the three adults heading for the kitchen, easy heading for their spots once they see the cups, plates being set on the table, before they all dig in.

Heaven smoothly and without looking up, slides some pills to Accelerator, who groans and takes them with his canned coffee, refusing to drink the stuff from the machine, it doesn't taste the same no matter what he does, so he'll stick to what he likes. They maintain small talk as they eat, no point in dragging the stress and emotions from the things they're seeing to the table, especially the negative ones.

They head in and settle down, Accelerator settling in a corner and pulling a blanket over himself, which Last Order burrows under and gets comfortable on his chest, despite his protests and attempts to get her to stop. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa laugh at the two and settle next to them, watching with soft eyes as the two argue. Touma, Mikoto and Index settle in the middle, a blanket pulled over their laps, tucked in order to make sure they stay warm, while Heaven takes the end by Index, giving her a small smile.

Cars driving down the streets, buildings all around, the city died in a golden, orange color as the sun is setting. "What sort of merchandise are you in the market for? A getaway car? A safehouse? Or perhaps some monetary exchange?" A teen, with orange hair and eyes (or perhaps brown) sitting with his arms on something, wrists under his chin, staring at whoever he is talking to, a computer screen in front of him and a yellow tinted window past him. "Don't worry, I'm not going to ask why you want it. Just tell me exactly what you need." The teen is obviously sure of himself.

"Oh, what is this?" Yomikawa can't say she recognizes the voice or the person themself.

"Oh fuck, this asshole." Yoshikawa grunts, because she had heard a bit about him before the project was canceled.

"Hmm... I don't like him for some reason." Index mutters, staring hard at him and trying to figure out what, exactly about the teen, really makes her want to gut him. She looks over him entirely, then decides it must be something in his eyes, because that's the only thing standing out to her.

"He gives me all sorts of wrong feelings, I really want to punch him in the face and the fact we're seeing this means you're fucking involved brother, so you better be kicking his ass." Touma points at the albino, because while breaking people's reality with his fist is his specialty, this is not someone who's reality he wants to fix, but fuck up royally.

"Misaka is wondering what he could possibly do that would let him have the money to offer those things, comments Misaka Misaka, a bit more focused on that than the exchange currently going on since the sound of his voice might make her throw up." Last Order has her nose wrinkled, clearly she doesn't like the teen either, which has them all on edge, since she has likely seen just as much of the dark side as Accelerator has.

"I'm with her on that, because what the actual fuck could this teen not much older than us do that would have him with so much damn money to spend on others?" Mikoto is frowning, tiny sparks going along her arms, as she tries to figure it out, letting her mind go down some pretty dark paths in her attempt to figure it out, an elbow from the noir stops her.