Index lll episode 6

3rd pov

They all most and shift to get more comfortable, Accelerator debating moving to a different area once he recalls exactly what happens during this episode in specific. Ultimately he decides not to, simply scooting to the edges of the futon, laying on his back and crossing his arms under his head. Last Order immediately curls up beside him, tucking herself under his arm. Index cackles and shoves Touma closer, the teen stumbling and almost falling on the albino, managing to catch himself... hand gripping tight on Yomikawa's boobs, a bright red blush crossing his face as the noir tries to defend himself. 

All of them are laughing, Mikoto moving to rest under the albino's legs, letting them rest over her lap, while Touma finally settles with the albino's head in his lap, face still bright red. Index and Last Order share looks, with the tiny girl moving, cuddling on top of the teen while Index takes her place. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa just shake their heads and settle by Mikoto while Heaven sits next to Touma. 

Accelerator walking out of a convenience store, coffee can in hand, limping as he always is, but not looking anything more than tired. He stops outside the door to take a sip of the coffee, gulping it down as a ringtone sounds out, like a bell being frantically shaken, almost. He throws the can into a bin and pulls out his phone, answering it already looking annoyed and done with life. "Yeah?" He sounds tired too, voice a bit deeper than usual due to the shit he's put up with. "Excellent work." The teen looks at his phone, clearly this is either not the voice he was expecting or not the words he was expecting from this voice. "-BLOCK's plot to assassinate a governing board chairman has failed. It pleases me greatly to have such capable subordinates."

"He really called you after all that shit?" Yomikawa raises an extremely unimpressed eyebrow at the man's audacity.

"Did that fucker just call you a goddamn subordinate?!" Yoshikawa exclaims in disgust, since he had done most of the damn work, the man offering nothing.

"You really are something else, ya know?" Touma sighs as he can already get a feel for how this is going to go, but he doesn't want to assume anything...yet.

"And we're starting off with death wishes, lovely." Mikoto grumbles, because really, who the fuck calls Accelerator a subordinate and expects to live after it, regardless of their position.

"Why the fuck won't this goddamn asshole leave me the fuck alone? I ain't that damn important, go bother someone else you assfuck!" Accelerator snarls, so damn done with the man because he annoys him, more than anything, but he also just doesn't like the man.

Last Order is peering closely at her guardian, because she's got a pretty good idea of what this might show, and she wants to know exactly how much damage was from the fight that took place and how much was already there.

"Nothing good is going to come of whatever has him calling you, of that I have not a single damn doubt." Heaven winces, already well aware that the man calls for nothing that does not entertain him or go to his plans.

"Is he setting up a plan or making sure it goes the way he needs it, because he's the type to manipulate people in this way." Index is trying to figure out how the man thinks, because she refuses to be a pawn of his.

The albino clicks his tongue, people across the street walking around like everything is normal, his back looking a bit tense and appearing entirely tired. "Sounds like you want to get killed pretty badly." The city appears peaceful, windmills turning and the sun shining on the buildings. "Not at all. I am genuinely grateful for this." A closer look at one of the windmills, which is turning slowly. "Which is why I'd like to offer some valuable information, as a personal reward." The boy jolts and slumps forward a bit in surprise. Accelerator grunts, looking shocked for a moment, eyes wide but small, clearly he can tell something isn't right here. "Specifically, regarding a threat to serial number 20001, Last Order."