Accelerator episode 4

A/N Y'all don't understand. Y'all don't understand. It takes me two days to write out the episode and that is an automatic 6000 words at minimum. I've never written chapters more than 4000 before I started this and now all of the chapters are at least 10,000 words. 

3rd pov

They shift around. The furniture shifts in order for them to all be comfortable, the couches merging into a large futon with the back remaining up, even after the bed is pulled out. Accelerator is one of the corners, propping himself up against the back of the futon, legs stretched out in front of him. Last Order is resting against his chest, curled up, while the two woman are laid out on the space a foot below them. 

Heaven is resting in the opposite corner from Accelerator, arms crossed over his chest, while Index and Touma are resting against the middle of the back of the futon, resting comfortably, a good space between each other. Mikoto is closer to Heaven than the others, still not comfortable being near any of the others, though Touma is certainly a good friend anyways. 

The man from before, reaching back to press a button in order for a machete to be delivered to his hand.

"Now then..."

The light gleams off the blade, Accelerator grinning slightly while Esther lets out an easy grunt at seeing it. He reaches up, pressing on his collar, a beep sounding as it switches modes. The body, a circle appearing over her chest, before her eyes start to open.

"It's time to bring about justice."

"They are really willing to do anything and justify it with their bastardized version of justice, aren't they?" The answer seems pretty obvious, so no one bothers to answer Mikoto, though Accelerator does give her a single nod, because the lengths the group went to for their views was extreme. 

Both of them look far too eager to hurt the teenagers in front of them. The body rises, a white light shining around it, as it floats behind the guys. Accelerator tips his head forward, a small grunt escaping him, while Esther blinks in surprise. The body lands behind the two men, one turning to find out what the two are staring at. He lets out a gasp at finding the body standing.

"What the...?"

She lifts her head, revealing the dead eyes.

"Oh my god. That is creepy as shit, and also kind of really sad." Touma states, not even bothering to try and be anything other than blunt. Also, because there's just something about seeing a dead body moving as if it's alive, though the dead eyes and blank face are really what bother him.

"I kind of agree. The body is moving fluidly, and how do you know it won't attack the two of them as well? Honestly, the things that happen around you." Yoshikawa says with a sigh, tipping her head back against the couch for a moment.

"I find myself more perturbed by the fact all of this was happening in my hospital and none of it was noticed. The body moving is pretty interesting, but the dead should be left alone. I know however, that she's trying to do exactly that, let the spirit of the poor girl rest, so I find a bit of comfort in the moving body, as weird as it seems." 

"There was nothing all that fuckin bad about the girl's body. Sure, it was moving and the person it originally belonged to is dead as shit, but it's much better than the mostly dead one's that were trying desperately to act like they weren't dying. Idiots, the lot of them. I rather enjoyed my time with the girl, if we're being honest, if only because she was much less annoying then the people I am forced around on a daily basis."

The knowledge that Accelerator was in a position to say he preferred the company of a reanimated body and was actually kind of fond of the... whatever Esther had put into it, is rather heartbreaking, considering he's only 16.