Accelerator episode 11

3rd pov

There's no need for them to move, and they desperately want to see what happens, since their idiot albino was last walking towards the damned monster that dared call itself Esther's family, but honestly they also want to know where this entire thing is going, because none of this seemed to give him a break, he was forced to recover through a series of fights, as well as rather extreme situations since he has not had anything to eat or drink in several days?  They're starting worry, which is another thing they'll be talking about when it comes time to talk to the idiot. 

They all settle, ensuring they're comfortable, with drinks and snacks, or in reach to have someone else grab one for them, and then turn their attention to the screen, more than prepared to see what happens next, mostly because it can't be anything good and they want to get it out of the way if that's the truth.

Metal held together, some glass, perhaps a bridge or building of some sort. Footsteps and then a young girl with black hair, gray eyes and a school uniform comes into view, before she stops, something catching her attention. She looks down, a "Huh?" escaping her as she does so. She brings her hand up, before staring at it. "There's no color." She spins her hand around, staring at the back of it as well. "What?" She looks over her clothes as well. "That's not possible." She looks so much she knocks herself off balance, falling on her ass, revealing it's a train station of some sort she's at. She grunts as she lands. A man in a suit races by. "Look over there." He is calm, probably used to things like this after living here so long. A school boy runs past her next as she opens her eyes. "What is that?!" He sounds panicked and a bit curious as well. She turns to look in their direction before rising, the sounds of panicking people and indistinct conversation in the background.

"There really is no color. I don't remember this at all. What the hell?" Mikoto stares, because there really is no color to the people or the clothes, not the buildings or ground or anything around her, everything seen is a shade of gray in some way.

"Why did the color disappear? Is that part of the spell or whatever that she is doing?" Touma tilts his head, a bit disturbed by the lack of color, because nobody should be that faded, but he knows they're ok, that nothing will happen to them as long as they remain far from the tower thing.

"Holy shit, the orbs that she made must've slowly taken the color from everything nearby, but how and why? Is the color an important part of creating the perfect golem in some way? Part of the formula or spell? God, there's just no way to tell anymore." Yoshikawa groans, chewing on her candy, trying her hardest to figure this shit out in her head, though she knows that at this point there might not be a reason to, since this has already happened.

"This bullshit again, hmm? Fuckin colorless crap. It was interesting moving around and having no color, let me tell you. Nothing looked the same anymore and every damn thing was hard to tell apart aside from shape and shit, because there was no color to give it away." Accelerator watches curiously, because he had been only mildly aware of the lack of color in general, but it had not been of particular interest, just something else hindering them in fact, since nothing was truly able to be determined as some sort of path, with lights and color so few and far between.

"Why are people so curious and determined to see something they should not want to be near just because it's interesting?" Yomikawa demands in exasperation, because there really should not be a need for them to get closer, they should be getting away from the area, not putting themselves in danger.

"I think it's part of human nature, to be so curious they would risk death just to get a glimpse of something, unnatural or unusual or anything of the like. How interesting, the lack of color is barely noticeable and yet so noticeable as well." Index watches closely, because seeing people without color, it means paying closer attention to some of their features in order to tell them apart.