Index ll episode 21

3rd pov

With no need to move or anything, a few grabbing snacks and drinks, they settle right back in to watch whatever shit the teenager(s) dealt with next, because they don't doubt that more shit went down. 

A building, blood running along the side of it, the rain still pouring, and then a metallic thump, like someone hit something metal. A silhouette, a gun falling from their side, as they let themselves fall back against the alley wall, leaning against it for support. There's a few metal bins and some sort of fan in the alley, but in general it is not all that big, the person taking up most of the room and having little room to sit.

"Holy shit, what the hell happened to you?" Yomikawa does not like the way he collapsed against the building, he appears extremely tired and perhaps even injured if he's doing that, the hell?

"You didn't get another injury, did you?" Heaven almost wants to choke the idiot because he can't afford to be hurt anymore.

"You're pushing yourself too much, aren't you?" Index almost sounds knowing, but she would perhaps know best aside from Last Order, since she lives with his darker colored counterpart who lives in the light.

"There's no need to sound so damn judging, though I have to agree that I'm not extremely happy about the way you look like you collapsed, like the gun slid from your grasp and you were just leaning on the closest thing for support." Touma mutters, amused and a bit frustrated at the jab on him, he knows his limits, he just tends to ignore them because they get in his way.

"Misaka had better not see you collapse like that again, states Misaka Misaka, planning your punishment for the moment you do that because you are an idiot who does not listen." Last Order is clearly thinking hard on it, a small wicked grin on her face that has Accelerator blanching, which makes them wonder what the last punishment was.

"For the love of god, you need to rest! I get that Last Order is not near you and that bothers the shit out of you, but if you collapse while tying to save her, you're not going to help her any, you absolute fucking self-sacrificing piece of shit!" Mikoto is so done with the assholes in her life that think giving their lives in order to save the people they care about is fair.

They pause for a moment and then with a pained groan, slide down the wall, ignoring the rain as they do so, likely sitting in a puddle from the wet splash they make. Accelerator is the person, his right leg curled upright and his left one curled against the ground, his clothes sticking to him. 'I'm screwed if I have to fight too many times.' His thoughts sound exhausted and weak, his eyes are empty, dead and tired from everything and he looks worn down. He tilts his head, looking from the corner of his eye towards where the battery is.

"Good lord... You don't look all that great. Rest for a few minutes, get yourself back together. Using that much darkness and for so long, especially with your limited battery is not good." Yoshikawa wishes the kid wasn't such a dumbass sometimes, but he's good at heart and she can forgive his stupidness for some of that.

"You need to sleep, jesus christ. Considering how wild you were going last we saw you, I am extremely worried at how weak and worn you sound right now." Mikoto grumbles, though the gleam in her eyes is all worry as are the sparks flying around her head.

"I hope to god something manages to keep you there for at least a few minutes, because watching you go on like this might kill me." Yomikawa mutters, can practically feel the hair turning gray.

Last Order doesn't say anything but the way she clicks her tongue is so much like him that they all know she is annoyed with him and planning something in order to get him to stop treating himself like that.