Index ll episode 23

3rd pov

Accelerator shifts, stretching his legs out from where they had been folded up under him, wincing as his bad leg twinges, but doesn't bother to do more for it. Yomikawa rolls her eyes and reaches over from next to him and starts to gently massage the around his knee, amused when a smaller hands joins hers, guiding Mikoto in how to massage the muscles and leg correctly to actually help.

Heaven grabs a snack, almost wishing he had a beer or something, since he has a feeling things are only going to get worse from here on out. Index has not stopped eating, though she does pause to let herself finally get a drink of her drink, thirst getting the better of her. Last Order shifts in order to get a bit more comfortable, wanting to know what happened next. 

Touma watches the two girls as they massage the albino's bad leg, planning to ask Yomikawa to show him so he can help if its necessary, more than willing to learn something new like that and it might be helpful in a different way later on. Yoshikawa is trying her hardest to remember hat followed after this.

Index is looking down at someone, eyes wide and worry showing through clearly. "Hey, that was crazy, you ok?" The windows of the building are still destroyed, a body just barely sprawled across the corner of the screen, Index standing at Accelerator's feet, the teen in question resting with his back against the table Last Order is on, both legs lifted up at the knees, hands resting on the ground and head slumped forward. "What was that stuff that came out of your back? It looked a lot like telesma..." Index sounds worried and extremely confused as she speaks.

"Those are all good questions, but maybe getting him help is a bit more necessary, Index." Touma mutters softly, well aware she knows this now and likely even then, but she can be a bit forgetful and a tad bit slow sometimes.

"I was working up to that!" Index protests immediately, because she had indeed been a bit slow on the uptake then, but there had been more things on her mind and she was confused.

"What the hell do you mean about telesma?" Yoshikawa asks, because she knows a bit about those, had looked into anything she found interesting, and that is not something that is scientific in any real way.

"Shit, you look so damn tired and defeated despite winning that damn battle. I really hate that." Mikoto grumbles, a frown on her face as she crosses her arms, because she might get some enemies that push her hard and beat her to exhaustion, but she has back up as well.

"Oh fucking hell, things are not going well." Yomikawa winces, because she can already read the damn pain and exhaustion in Accelerator's body, in the way he is slumped and resting right now.

"You're really hurt as well, I hope you get medical attention soon, for the love of god." Heaven really hates seeing injuries that he can not treat, that he knows he did not in fact treat at all, but he can't do anything about it.

"Fuckin hell, why the shit would you try and talk to me, I still couldn't understand jack shit for the love of god." Accelerator really does not know why people seem to not understand the simple facts of his disability, but he also knows that not everyone knows the truth of it, so he can forgive them since they at this point don't know.

"Misaka is not very happy with how hard you pushed yourself, lectures Misaka Misaka, hating that you can not take care of yourself in any manner of the word, but will kill yourself for others." Last Order does not look impressed even slightly, but she also knows she can not help him alone - not fix, he is not some thing that's broken, he is a person and he needs help, not to be fixed - and is glad for the help from others. 

"Hello? Wanna tell me what happened over there?" Index jolts at the voice. Mikoto is still standing out in the rain, unconscious bodies on the ground around her, a hand on her hip, looking unimpressed. "Those freaky wings in the sky seem to have disappeared." She's looking at the sky, phone to her ear, looking serious and calm despite everything. Accelerator's eyes can not be seen, bangs covering his eyes, mouth set in a frown, though he must be at least partially awake. Index is still watching him. "I'm done here, so if you need help I can head your way."