Index ll episode 18

3rd pov (Another long one, brace yourselves, this one gets a bit more serious before shit hits the fan in the next one.)

Everyone woke the next morning at roughly the same time, but Touma gets to the kitchen first, accepting Accelerator as his sous chef, since he could use the help. Between the two teenagers - both of who make jabs at the adults for being unable to function without coffee as well as being unable to cook - they manage to get breakfast ready in a decent amount of time, setting food on the table and letting the others grab what they want. Accelerator tries to take as little as he can get away with, but with Touma on one side and Mikoto on the other, they manage to sneak him more food, only stopping once he slows down on eating. 

Index and Last Order chow down as usual, while the adults talk while eating, trying to guess what will happen next since they were only there for part of what happened, Heaven not there at all for this part, not for a while yet at least. The teens are curious as well, but Touma has a pretty good idea, meaning he was right with his idea and Index knows which day this is, remembering it pretty well. Last Order also knows, though she's curious to see what the others were doing in the meantime. 

They finish and head into the screen room, ready to see whatever comes. As they're settling, the dishes clean themselves and put themselves away, the food restocking itself. Finally they're settled, with Yoshikawa sitting in the middle, Accelerator in between her legs, Index in between his legs and Last Order on the other girl. Mikoto and Touma are to their left, while Yomikawa is to their right, Heaven next to her. They grab drinks for the moment, but none of them are hungry so they leave the snacks. 

The apartment building from before, dark clouds in the background filling the sky. "Right now Misaka is playing tag-" A white phone resting on a desk or table, clearly the item playing her recording out loud. "-with one of the lower number units. Says Misaka Misaka, offering a status report." Yomikawa is sitting in a chair with her upper body turned to face the phone, Yoshikawa is standing in front of the sliding doors that lead to the balcony on one side of the building, both looking calm but concerned. Accelerator is in front of the phone, looking annoyed. "I can't make it home at the moment, but I hope you'll save me some dinner for when I do get back. Says Misaka Misaka, placing her order." There's a click and then the phone beeps, clearly the girl had ended the message there.

"Wow... Last Order, you have some balls to ask that, knowing that Accelerator is the only to likely have to follow that request, what the hell were you thinking, leaving them a message but saying nothing of where you were?" Mikoto scolds, because she worries about where the tiny girl might get to and who might try and hurt her while she's away from her guardian.

"Can I just say, I really love the face Accelerator is making there, he just looks so exasperated and done with her as well as annoyed, such a parental look, yet a bit of teenager mixed in there that I can't quite see which one he's reacting to." Index muses, a grin on her face, because she can't wait to see her interactions with the albino from a different view.

Touma chuckles slightly, because the albino has a look he's familiar with, worry having already settled across his shoulders as soon as the message ended with no location known for her. He knows she was with him most of the time, but the teen doesn't and with the shit he's faced already for her, the noir can't blame him for already worrying, as hidden as it is.

"Honestly, I'm more finding entertainment in the fact that you two managed to lose her as soon as Accelerator left the room. She makes a lot of noise and Accelerator appears to tune it out, but he would notice if it went missing, while you two are not used to her and thus didn't notice the lack of noise." Heaven grins, a teasing hint to it as the two woman sputter at that, Accelerator muffling his laughter behind a hand because while he'd been worried then, he wants to know what the girl had meant when she said she was playing with a friend, because he has an idea who it was, but it would be nice to know for certain.