1| Karate?°

"Pedro Gomez get down here!" Avery yelled down for her twin brother."In a minute hold on!"He yelled back.

"Avery Gomez what is with all this yelling" Mike (aka Micheal)came running out his room."Pedro won't hurry to get ready, todays the first day of school"

"Oh shit that's today?" Mike suddenly started going crazy looking for a shirt. "Is no one ready this god damn morning?!"

She grabbed a random white t-shirt throwing it to her shirtless father."You guys have to start wearing shirts inside the house!"

"Just because you can't do it doesn't mean we have to stop" Pedro snorted coming down the stairs.

"Yea whatever"Avery rolled her eyes."Since you can't drive, dad will drive you, and I'll be heading out"

Before any of them could say anything she grabbed the keys to her car and ran out the house.

——————————————————
|The arrival|

Avery grabbed her backpack and a pack of cigarettes."Shit shit" Running inside the school building she was trying to quicken up the pace to getting her schedule.

"Hey, I need my schedule my names Avery Gomez"The lady at the front didn't even look at her before handing the schedule but it was..two?

Avery read the name"Miguel Diaz.."After reading the scheduled name someone's hand came and grabbed it.

"Yup that's me"A teenage boy was heard from besides her."Hi?"She looked at him up and down.

"First day too huh"Avery nudged the boy with her elbow.

"Ow what was that for"Miguel held his arm."Because that's how I say hi to my new friends"

"Oh so I'm a friend now?"Miguel scratched the back of his neck.

"Yup..well that is if you want to"She looked down at her schedule.

"YES, yes of course I do, I'm new to town too, don't got many friends"He sighed.

"Welcome to town too then, I'm avery gomez I have a brother named Pedro"

"I think I've seen him before..I accidentally bumped into him"He laughed.

"How did you know it was him?"They started walking down the hall.

"He looked like you"Miguel shrugged.

"Ew gross I look nothing like him ok!"Avery shook her head aggressively.

"Do you guys get that often?"Miguel laughed.

"Yes and it's very VERY annoying"She scoffed."I mean I just don't see it"

"I guess lots of people do including me,think you guys do" Miguel chuckled.

"Shut up" Avery rolled her eyes playfully at her new friend."Ive got..only 1 class with you"

"I'm glad it's only first period, see you at lunch after this class?"The two walked into the classroom.

...