27| 7°

"A separate division for girl's?" Kyler complained. "And a skills division."

"The bet with the other dojo's will have to change, most points wins a trophy." Avery pointed out.

"I could do that shit where I break a cement block with my head!" Kyler laughed, high-fiving Kenny.

"Like you could." Tory said.

"Kata seems like something we could do, Tory you got weapons" Robby put down the piece of paper, Kenny took it and started reading it.

Avery was sitting on Robby's lap, the group was sitting in a booth for 4. "Listen doing that shit will get so many points it'll break the board!"

"Jesus Kyler keep your voice down, your getting looks." Kyler shrugged and started downing fries.

"Also don't go all "beast mode" on the fries save some for us." Tory agreed, smacking his hand and reaching for some fries.

"This idea seems cool, probably won't be able to do anything but watch, still seems amazing." Kenny put down the paper, blowing away the crumbs from his Cobra Kai merchandise.

"I still can't believe new Sensei got us all this stuff. This shit is dope." Kyler pulled off his hoodie to show his shirt.

"Yeah it's cool, but I'm definitely not wearing any of it." Tory laughed, dipping her chicken tender's that arrived into bbq. "I'll make you."

"Yeah! Why woudnt you, you'll look badass wearing Cobra's!" Kenny exclaimed.

"No it makes you guys look like idiots."

Kyler and Kenny started complaining with tory, while Avery and Robby were laughing like proud parents.

...

°New day°

"Granola bars sound good," Robby said, looking through the options of food for a date night.

"Gross no, get real food like frozen pizza Y'know like.. old times!" Avery grabbed a thing of Cranberry juice.

"Nestor you have some frozen pizza's? Just so we can take it on the road." She questioned the cashier.

"Uh, yeah we got meat lover's, pepperoni, cheese, Hawaiian." Nestor started heading to the back.

"Grab me 1 meat lover's and one pepperoni!" Avery grabbed a pack of gum heading over to Robby which was reading the label to something.

"Robby, Avery." The two turned their attention to Daniel, both sighing. "Of course." Robby put his hands in his pocket.

"This'll only take a minute."

"Oh, I can save you that minute. Your here because you realized you're training a bunch of wimps and you need a male champion. Right?"

Daniel inhaled and exhaled.

"Let me guess, your sales pitch is, 'I'm here to rescue you.' ' This isn't who you guys are. I can help.' Blah, Blah, Blah."

"I've said all that before. It's time to break the pattern." Avery noticed Nestor was back with the pizza's and was resisting the temptation to tell Daniel off and leave.

"I heard what you two did to Eli."

Robby shrugged, "We just gave him what he deserved." Daniel inhaled again very deeply.

"I'm not here to judge you two. I'm here to tell you what's gonna happen to you next." He said like if he could tell the future or something.

"Terry Silver popped up out the blue, right? He did the same thing to me."