20| Love or Hatered?°

A couple days have gone by and it's the day Robby gets out of Juvie. He had called Avery to come pick him since she was the only person he trusted right now. Knowing that the place would call Johnny and Shannon.

Shannon had called Daniel to tell him she couldn't pick him up due to rehab.

The teenage girl was leaning on her car waiting for the boy to be released. It was the middle of the afternoon, wanting to sleep she rather be there for her boyfriend instead. "Seriously?"

Avery perked her head up, walking to the little covered area, going up the stairs she saw that LaRusso and Lawrence were face to face ready to fight. There stood her beautiful boyfriend behind them.

He had slit back short hair, hoodie grey shirt under and black pants. "Robby."

"Hey, Robby."

Avery ran up to her boyfriend, quickly Robby embraced the girl as she kissed him all over his face. "I knew they would call you and my mom, knowing my mom is still in rehab she called you too."

Robby rested both his hands on her cheeks, wiping the tears that fell down
them. Giving her a small passionate kiss.

"You're my son. I knew Shannon wouldn't make it so I wanted to be here. I didn't know she would call this prick."

"I wanted to be here too." Robby gave Daniel a glare, resting his arm around Avery's waist they began walking over.

"Don't do me any favors. It's your fault I was here." Robby barked at Daniel.

"I know you're upset. I was doing what was best for you. Now that you're out, I just want you to know I'm here."

"You always have a home at Miyagi-Do."

"Or with me." Johnny argued. "Both of you stay out of my life, I knew both of you were showing up and wanted me at some place."

"That's why I called Avery." He had let go of her waist, holding the girls hand which their fingers were intertwined together. They both started walking to her car wanting to leave.

"Robby..." Johnny called out, "Robby!"

It was raining so they both tried to cover each others head. "We need to talk with Mike..." Daniel sighed, Johnny did too.

...

At the Gomez's house..

"You brought him? Here at my house." Mike whisper yelled at his daughter, slamming down his cup of juice.

Avery sighed, trying to shush him down as Robby was in the room next door. "He just needs a Place to stay till he gets back up on his feet ok?"

"You don't listen to me daily, do you think I would let you bring a teenager into my house—" Avery cut him off.

"I'm just asking for this one thing dad..this one thing. Mom would have let him stay knowing that I'm in love." Mike's eyes softened.

She hasn't opened up or talked about her mom since she passed. He thought long and hard, Avery watched as he did. "I fucking love Robby as much as I loved mom."

"I just want to be there for him, knowing that he's going through rough things like mom did." Mike's embraced his daughter.

"Fine..separate room's, I sure don't like this boy but I know your mom would have loved  him..." He sighed.