26| New haircut°

Robby pulled away from the sweet tender kiss. "Thought you liked this movie?" Avery giggled.

"Rather look at you then the movie," Robby chuckled, both of them turned when Kyler started telling Kenny a long list of things.

They sighed, getting out the car, Avery came around the car and stood next to Robby. "It is?"

"Yes. Trust me, it's a lot less dangerous than what I had to do." Robby laughed.

Avery went over to Kenny and put him in a head lock, ruffling his hair. "You'll get respect, the respect you deserve."

"Keep your head up, we're like your karate parents! No matter what that douch does tell us." She rested her arm on his shoulders.

"Yeah, listen to her. Saved my ass from her brother when I didn't know how to fight." Kenny playfully rolled his eyes.

"Your telling me you didn't know how to fight?"

Robby shook his head. "I gotta use the restroom, I'll walk with you alright?" Kenny smiled and nodded.

"And, um," Robby snapped his fingers.

"Get me a butterfinger." He gently punched Kenny in the shoulder, giving Avery a kiss on the lips before turning to the car.

Avery went to the Restroom while Kenny ordered everything Kyler asked for.

Kenny held two cups holders of 2 all spots filled, popcorn, hotdogs and nacho's.

"So Lexi wants me to send pictures now." Nate told Bert, Kenny stopped in his tracks. "Dude, I think you're being catfished." Bert stated.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take." Nate smirked. "Not these guys again.." Kenny turned the opposite direction hoping to get away but knocked into something hard, dropping all the stuff.

"Damn." Kenny looked up to be faced with the same Mohawk from the high school. Hawk. "I'm sorry!"

"That sucks!" Bert and Nate came closing behind Kenny.

Avery was drying her hands, throwing away the paper towel. "You better watch where your going."

"Yeah, same goes for you." She walked out to see Kenny hiding behind Robby, Hawk, Bert, and Nate stood side by side in-front of them.

"Look who it is."

"You betrayed Miyagi-Do. Traitor."

Avery went and took a place next to Robby's side, Tory taking a place next to her. "Oh, there's a traitor here for sure."

"He's gonna get what he deserves."

Sam came over to the group, "I don't think so. Not if I have anything to say about it, princess."

"Wowww, so scary." Avery mumbled, crossing her arms as everyone had a staring contest.

It was like 2 minutes before Dimitri came over. "Hey, guys. Can you believe that they have Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper?"

Everyone turned to face him, it took a moment for Dimitri to realize the tensed atmosphere. "Oh, shit.."

"Not another rumble." The skinny boy complained. "Careful, LaRusso. Your mommy isn't here to play peacemaker."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Miguel stopped them from doing anything else. "Guys, stop. We can't do this. We'll beat ''em on the mat."

"Oh really? You do remember what happened the last time we fought, right?" Avery snapped her head to Robby, giving him a look.

That day was a traumatic experience, he had no right to bring it up just like that. "Okay. Meet us at the baseball diamond in 30 minutes."