38| The Boy.°

The apartment complex was full of dancing teens, drink tables were lined besides the plants, there was one door open which was Miguel's.

Avery walked through the doors, fixing her crop top and trying to cover her body with the jacket over it. Someone noticed her and handed her a red cup.

The red cup full of whatever beer she placed it on the counter,

"Not much of a drinker?"

She looked up and met eyes with the most beautiful blueish but mostly green eyes. "Nope, what about you stranger?"

"I don't like being called strange, please call me Robert Swayze Keene." Avery smiled, "Well Robert I need to talk to you. Seems like your friends don't like me,"

She looked up to see Eli and Miguel both eying her down. "Uhm, sure."

Avery started to walk out the apartment which Robby took as a hint to follow, he had one hand in his pocket while the other had a red plastic cup. "I've missed you 'Y'know."

"I've missed you too.." Avery put and arm around his neck the other went to his cheek caressing it softly.

"I wanted you to leave Cobra Kai because I want you safe." They looked deeply into each others eyes.

She shook her head, "I've realized that now, growing up I wanted to be like my mom always make her proud but.."

"She was a psycho, all because of Terry and I don't want to become one, we can't be together until he's gone for good." Robby nodded.

"Fight! Fight!" They heard people chanting, Avery dropped her hands and ran over. Robby placed down his cup, running over too.

There Sam was launching herself at Tory, who wasn't doing anything but blocking and talking. Sam was about to go again but and Miguel and Robby got in between them.

"That's enough Sam!" Miguel yelled,

"She's been working with Kreese this whole time." Avery went over to Tory, grabbing her arm for both of them to back up a step. "What?"

"Why did you only come forward now? Huh? Because you're a coward." Tory tried to find her words.

"Now that's a strong wo-"

"Screw you, LaRusso. I knew this was a mistake." Tory looked at them one more time then fled, so did Sam.

"Tory."

"Sam."

Miguel went up to Robby, "Did you know about this?" "No. I had no idea."

"What the.." Miguel looked around confused, Robby too. "Did you know about this?" Avery shook her head.

"No." She lied. "Okay..back to the party everyone!" Then the party started.

...

Everyone was doing burpees, punch kick drop down into a push up, come up repeat. "Gomez, Nichols! Double time." The girl scoffed but did as told.

There was mumbles from Terry and Sensei Kim talking but none they could make out. Everyone stopped when Robby was in the front of the class now.

"Mr. Keene." Avery suddenly lost her breath, like if there was a knot in her throat. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"I came here to apologize." He weakly lifted his arms for a second.

He then turned his attention towards the whole class, "I let you down."

"Turned my back on you. I didn't understand at the time, but i realized now I was wrong. I shouldn't have just left. I should have taken you all with me."