29| Party On!°

"Prom isn't something I'm usually happy about.. but having new friends there never fails to change my mind!"

Kyler started to yell out, "Guys, the limo is coming at six.  So don't be late or else we're leaving. 'Cause my date and I, we in a mission."

Tory walks into the dojo, placing down all her stuff. "Heyy, best friend. You going?" Avery questioned.

"To prom? Yeah, right. Let the rich kids have their stupid party."

"I'm not rich, well.. but that's not the point! You would look hot in a dress. My senorita!" Robby playfully smacked her shoulder. "You jelly Robert?"

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head no.

"All right, class. Fall in." John and Terry walked out from the office they shared together.

"Todays lesson is about balance."

"Not the way Miyagi-Do teaches it." He paused to look at Terry. "You're going to learn how to get inside the heads of your opponents and throw them off balance." He continued.

"Pair up."

Robby went to Avery, Tory followed. The class was an odd number so they were gonna take turns. "You should really go Tory."

"I need my girlfriend there." Avery pouted as she threw punches at Tory.

"Yeah, crashing you-know-who's big night would be a way to get your opponent's off balance."

"I never thought I would ask permission but.. Pedro asked me out to prom." Avery paused for a moment, watching as Robby threw punches at Tory. "Go out with him."

"Only if you guys go together. It could be like a double date." Tory shrugged, Avery now threw punches at Robby.

"I'm not a student anymore. They won't let me in." Robby chuckled, Avery rolled her eyes. "They could let you slide if you went with me/the group too."

"Y'know the guy usually ask out the girl." Tory laughed, "She just did a tactical move on you."

"Well, it's such a short notice. If we don't wanna go in Kyler sweaty limo then we'd have to get a ride."

"Still need a tux too."

"I think it's a great idea." The trio turned around to become face to face with their sensei silver.

"And if you're going, you're going in style." Robby furrowed his eyebrows, going back to punching but quickly got stopped with a 'wassup!'

A fat dude with half his beard braided into place walked in high-fiving student's. "Sensei!"

"Who the hell is that?" Avery questions.

"Raymon, goes by stingray. He used to go here when Johnny owned Cobra Kai," now Sensei Kreese was telling him off but the guy took it as a joke.

"I'm going to the bathroom.." She kissed Robby on the lips, putting a hand on Tory's shoulder then leaving.

°°°

"Holy shit!" Pedro yelled out, there were two fancy sport cars parked outside the Gomez's house.

"Terry said we were gonna go first class but I didn't expect it to be this fancy?" Avery dragged her hand against the leather seating. "Double dates are so my thing now." Tory got into the blue car.

Mike looked like he wanted to cry. "Dad? Your such a pussy now!" Pedro started making fun of him.

"No shut up. You guys are just so grown now.." Mike's bottom lip started to quiver. "I promise you they'll be back without a scratch." Tory laughed.