2| The dance chaperone.°

"K so tell me why you, out of all people YOU were hanging with those popular freaks" Pedro shrugged."Because"

Avery put her plastic cup down, opening up the fridge."You weren't
popular back in Idaho?"

"Who's popular" There dad came into the kitchen, opening up the carton of juice that was left out for about 2 days."Pedro is, remember how he would come home crying" Mike nodded.

"Cried like a bitch for years" Mike snickered at the imagine made up in his head. "Like Avery wouldn't come back crying"

Mike gagged."That juice is..oddly warm" Avery laughed."I actually fought my bullies"Pedro looked up from his phone.

"Just because dad taught us karate and you actually listened-" He rolled his eyes."Doesn't mean you have to bully me about it"

"If your a man then you should handle the sister bullying" Mike pointed a spoon at him.She grabbed it and threw it at Her twin brother."Dad!"

"Both of you stop bickering and go to school, I need to get rid of the rental and get our new car" Avery grabbed her backpack.

"Dad shirt, I'm not driving the cry baby to school either" Pedro punched her shoulder."Stop"

"Whatever" She scoffed punching her brother back.Both of them rushed out the house.

...

"Cyber bullying is no laughing matter"  Blatt spoke into a microphone."Sending a cruel message to someone online, can be just as hurtful as saying it to there face."

"Now I'm trying not to name names or anything but..a mother called me because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity."

What the hell?! That was totally aimed at Eli. "Hey, I think your lip
is cool!" Avery put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Eli gave her a small smile, continuing to cover his lip as people laughed. "Hey if your sick of getting bullied" Miguel leaned over, Avery raised her brow.

"My karate dojo is looking for more recruits" Dimitri laughed at the suggestion. "Yea right you hear that guys?Little karate training and you'll kick major ass"

Dimitri put up his hands waving them around."My senseis the real deal" Miguel stated feeling protective of his sensei."Mhm" Avery shoved him a bit.

"Come on Ave, you have to join"
He wined basically begging his
friends to join."If Eli does I will"

"Or the answer is mostly no because I quit karate awhile ago plus eli would never join" Dimitri nodded agreeing on the last part.

"Please..I bet I could get you guys discounts!"Miguel continued to wine."As insisting that sounds, I
think we would rather hang out playing nerdy games with Avery-" He cut himself short.

Dimitri raised a hand waving it around his face."Then get hit in the face"Miguel rolled his eyes.

"Oh and one last thing while we're all looking towards the Halloween dance.."Blatt looked around the room.

"Lets make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive..for example
instead of, Sexy nurse maybe try gender neutral hospital employee"

"Yea right, did she forget that we're teenagers?" Avery laughed taking a grape off of its stem."I guess so"Dimitri laughed.

Pedro's POV:

"Who are you texting man?" I asked kyler, he was smiling way to much at his phone then usual.

He quickly looked up. "Me and Sam have been getting closer, planning to give her the traditional 'bracelet' yk" He
smirked. "Nice man!"

The others patted his back congratulating him. "What do you
mean traditional?" I was clearly still the new 'cool' kid but I did understand the the last part. "He does this to every girlfriend he's had" Chubs said.

"But then we always get caught with teachers so instead of what was supposed to happen I give her a bracelet from my 'grandma' that I was supposed to pass down"

Kyler smirked at me."That's messed up dude" I look over at my sister, she laughed with those 3 boys "She must have a crush on one of them" I thought to myself.

"You like her?" Kyler said loudly into my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts."No dude that's my sister, you see she clearly must have a crush on one of those nerds"I pointed out at them.

All the boys looked over."The nerds?"One of them munched on a carrot."Why is she even with them, she's hot"I gave him a weird look.

"Hotter then Yasmin" I punched their shoulder."Guys that's my sister!"They all laugh."Plus I'm dating someone already"

"That's miles away, so focus on Yasmin then if you ever see your 'girlfriend' double team" I slam my hands down on the table.

I looked them down."Enough talking about my god damn girlfriend alright?" Looking around the table I saw there eyes widened.

"I'll believe that you actually have one when she shows up"Kyler broke the silence of the table earning laughs.

These assholes..

...

Gomez's resident

"I'm chaperoning for the dance!"
Mike said making the teenagers groan, both plopping down onto the living room couch."Don't you like have a meeting or something"

"No I work at home with clients plus my meetings are on Wednesdays"He sat in between."So? Your gonna make every girl teenager fall in love with you"

"Maybe even guys!"Avery pointed at Pedro nodding.Mike rolled his eyes at his kids."It's not so bad for me because I can actually see how my old pals are doing"

"What your karate rivals? The teenagers look at the older Gomez a brow raised."Maybe..I've been lonely for years! I need to come out the house for once in awhile"The twins look at each other.

"Oh shut up! We need to get ready for the stupid dance"Mike smacked
both of there heads before going to his room."Better show up in a shirt!"They both yelled.

"Oh fuck off!"He yelled from upstairs."God he's going to embarrass you"Avery laughed.

Pedro flipped her off before leaving the living room."That was easy"The girl snickered to herself.

Suddenly her phone buzzed sending a vibration through her body, grabbing the electronic viewing what it was about.

'New message from possible scammer'..

A/n

Trey and Cruz are mega snitches when it comes to you.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Mr Diaz chapter coming soon.