32| Tournament Pt.3°

"WE NEED TO TALK"

Thought we're going through Avery's minds's. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Did Robby cheat?"

"Someone died?"

"Her mom is still alive?"

"You know your Sensei Terry Silver just popped up out the blue, right?"

She let out a breath of relief, not even knowing that she was holding her breath while thinking. "Yeah?"

"You know how your mom was white right?" The girl furrowed her eye brows, what was going on?

"Yea?.." Mike took a deep breath in and out, worrying the girl.

"He'syourmothersfather." He said quickly in one breath. Avery didn't catch it. "What?"

"He was being nice because he knows you guys are his grandchildren." Her eyes widened, Terry Silver, the menacing man that came out of nowhere is her grandpa?

"Her and Terry were a daughter and father duo. I actually met your mom through Cobra Kai."

"She started messing with Daniel, right when I started to like her more than just my girlfriend."

"Then I figured out it was just a way to get Daniel weak, to get him sign papers, to join Cobra Kai-"

"Those moves.. you taught me were his weren't they." Mike nodded slowly, she backed up into a wall and fell down it.

"All these years, without any grandparents.. you know how embarrassing it was to figure out that you were the only one without any grandparents?"

"People made fun of me on grandparent's day, he can't just show up out the blue?"

"I know, and he can't. That man is dangerous Avery, you can't trust a word he say's. H-he'll.. just manipulate you!"

"Like he did to me! I went to prison listening to his words." Avery stood up from the floor, sniffling.

There wasn't tears like the moment with Robby, there was just lots of confusion. "Does Pedro, know?"

Mike nodded, the girl sighed and went to the door that led into the main arena. Opening she left, letting the door close behind her.

The man grabbed his phone and started to message someone.

...

'Tory Nichols! Coached by her Sensei's John Kreese and Terry Silver."

Great, she was back just in time for Tory's match but the girl couldn't keep her eyes away from Terry.

'And representing Miyagi-Do Karate, the bonsai badass, Samantha LaRusso!' Daryl announced Sam.

'Coached by her father, Daniel LaRusso two-time All Valley champion Daniel LaRusso, who I've just been informed will be joined by Sensei Johnny Lawrence.'

Daniel then ran up to Daryl, whispering some words before running back to his side.

'Oh, I stand corrected. Fellow two-time All Valley champion, Sensei Johnny Lawrence!" Tory looked back at her Sensei's confused.

"Use all that fire inside you."

"Yes, Sensei!" Tory turned her head hearing panting and plastic wrap. "Hey! Sorry I'm late. Good luck!"

"These are for you," It was Pedro with a bundle of nice looking flowers. "I'll be cheering you on from the stands!"

He smiled brightly and ran to his spot.