25| Silver°

Gabi was at the West Valley High campus, taking a tour for when next year comes and she's in high school.

"This place is huge." Gabi looked around the school, it was way bigger than the middle school as the tour guy aka a science teacher there explained.

Kenny was also looking around, both were so interested. "The fight must've been huge, all them students fighting here at this spot."

"Avery and Robby said it was haunted, you believe that?" Kenny questioned Gabi who was right next to him.

She shrugged looking at the trophy case where Hawk got kicked into it. Yes, Avery had told her the story about the fight and what happened.

"I believe them. Uh, actually, I died five years ago." Gabi chuckled, shaking her head as she looked him up and down.

"Well, ghost boy, you got strawberry on your Cobra Kai shirt. Heard if you stained a Cobra shirt it would haunt you in your dreams."

Kenny rolled his eye's, looking down at his shirt. Pitching it up to show her.

"So you've been letting me walk around like this?"

"First I thought Kreese updated the shirt by adding red eye's to make Miyagi-Do more scared but.."

She continued. "then I just remembered how much of a slob you are."

They both thought to that day where they had sloppy joes for lunch.

"Kenny slow down!" Gabi watched as he was downing his whole sloppy joe in one bite.

There was sauce all over his shirt, it stained it so he had to wash it like 10 times, in order for the school secret sloppy joe sauce to come out.

"That secret sauce was so good!" Kenny spat back, the two laughing.

"So good you ate mine? Gross."

Kenny made another joke before telling Gabi he was gonna go wash it off in the boys bathroom. "I'm gonna go find Avery." She smiled, running off.

"Yeah.." He headed the other way to the bathroom, struggled a bit but found it 5 minutes later.

The girls found there way to each other, both making jokes about how Robby was expelled.

"I was frozen for like ever! But Pedro came out of nowhere and dragged me."

"Spoiler alert, he got knocked out." They both giggled.

Gabi's eyes widened remembering part of the story. "Then you broke that kids arm!" She pointed to the older teen.

"Yeah!"

Both caught up with the tour group. Saying goodbye's, Avery gave Kenny a fist bump as he came back too.

"See you at the dojo kiddo." Kenny just gave a small quick smile, he seemed down which didn't go unnoticed.

Avery walked away to her next class. "What happened? You seem off, did something happen in the bathroom?"

"Ooh, You caught someone jerking off!" Kenny scrunched his nose, quickly shaking his head no.

Sighing he told her what happened, some boy in a Mohawk and two other nerds threatened him to get out of Cobra Kai.

"Then he told me, "Get out while you can" like what?" He put finger quotes.

"I'll tell Avery about it, see if she knows anyone with an ugly Mohawk." Kenny nodded, finally flashing a smile.

"Your smile is cute." Gabi said with an even bigger smile, leaving to the group. Kenny stood there his ears red.