10| Daniel LaRacist°

"So let me get this straight, your mom comes back then leaves straight to Mexico?" Avery snacked on some chips.

"Yes, and it pisses me off." Robby continued to hit the punching bag.

"Look- Miguel I.." The two turned to face an annoyed Sam on the phone. "I thought it was Aisha" Sam sighed.

Avery laughed. "He needs to move on"

Sam nodded in agreement.

"Hey guys. Great perfect attendance!" Daniel came out of no where coming to the three with a huge smile.

"So, what's our first lesson?" Sam questioned Daniel. "I hope no more circles, cause I'm starting to have a phobia"

Daniel laughed. "You'll see. Follow me" He walked off gesturing for the three of them to follow him. "Come on."

And now their was a circle of sand. "One of the cornerstones of Miyagi-Do Karate is always moving in a circle."

Someone's phone went off.

"Shit sorry" Avery apologized, taking out her phone ready to decline.

"No,No go ahead and answer it, I'll talk to these 2" Daniel ruffled her hair before she left to enter the Dojo.

"Who do you think it is?" Robby questioned whispering to Sam.

She shrugged. "She told me before that she met some guy so probably her boyfriend?"

"Oh." Robby nodded before paying attention to Daniel.

...

"You guys suck ass at volleyball" Avery shaded her eyes, fixing her bikini top with her free hand. "Whatever, water break"

Dimitri picked up a Cobra Kai towel wiping the sweat on his face.

"Cobra Kai, Didn't you guys win the tournament?" Some girls came up to him, Avery, Pedro, Hawk, and Jasper watched as he tried to flirt with the girls.

They giggled and walked off. "Look at you player" Jasper snickered.

"It'd be nice if you earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take." Hawk barked.

Pedro put an arm around Dimitris shoulder. "When are you ever gonna sign up?" Dimitri shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain without pain." Avery nodded, "I get what you mean."

"Hawk." The group heard a voice, turning their heads over, Miguel stood there with some type of face none of them could read.

Pedro went over hearing something about Robby, ever since the tournament he's hated him even more.

"Guess what their calling Daniel LaRusso" Jasper spoke up, clearing the weird silence.

Avery shrugged, giving Jasper a kiss on his cheek as she sat up. "Daniel LaRacist"

The both of them started to laugh, "Why are they calling him that?" She questioned.

Pulling out his phone he showed her the commercial. "That's an upgrade from we'll blow the competition away"

They laughed again, soon it died down getting joined by the rest a little after.

...

"How's the boyfriend" Robby blurted out as Avery fixed his gi and Sam was stretching. "Sam you told him?"

She shrugged and apologized, Avery groaned. "He's doing just fine Robby why?"

"I just..never thought you could pull someone." Avery laughed, tying off his gi before looking up at him.

"How's you and Sam?" She whispered into his ear, Robby getting chills down his spine. "We're getting closer as friends I don't think she likes me like that."

"I think she does" Avery shrugged, giving him a hair tie to put up his hair.

'Coming up next, do I have a treat for you. Please direct your attention to the LaRusso Auto booth for a presentation of Miyagi-Do Karate.'

The crowd cheered facing to the booth, Avery, Sam, and Robby all bowed as the music started.

Getting into their positions they started, Avery threw a punch at Sam.

Sam blocked the punch, turning over she dropped down to sweep Robby's leg but he jumped over it.

The crowd gasped, the 3 of them bowed again. "Now, time for the grand finale."

Daniel came from the back pushing a cart of ice, suddenly the lights went out.

"COBRA KAI!"

The students said in unison, Turing their attention to the crowd they saw Cobra Kai running through.

Jasper winked at Avery as she questioned herself. "When did he join?"

"Cobra's! Show them what real karate looks like" Johnny yelled as the students got on stage.

"What the hell.." Avery started to tear up, like she usually does when she's angry at something.

The Cobra's stood proud, Robby pulling on Avery's arm telling her that they were leaving.

A/N: I'm really tired and lazy.