21| The bet°

"They keep ruining everything!" Avery complained to her father while he was
dressing up for something. "You're with Robby what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that she broke my baby brothers heart and Robby's!"

An idea popped into her head, "I've gotta go." Avery got up, helping her father with his tie before leaving. "Where?!"

"To get payback!"

"That's no Good..not my future so idc." Mike laughed to himself.

Christmas party..

"Hey Amanda!" Mike went over to the
LaRusso and embraced her. "Micheal,
looking amazing as usual."

"Oh your making me blush." He laughed, placing his hands inside of his pockets. "Where's Danny Boy?"

Amanda shrugged, pointing over at the bar behind him. "Holy shit-" Mike Said bye and quickly speed walked over to Daniel and..

Ali mills..

"Ali?" He started as both turned around to see Mike rushing over. "Micheal Angelo, fancy seeing you here, thought you hated the club."

"I do, kids are out the house and I had nothing better to do." He shrugged.

Ali nodded, "I'm so sorry about your loss, Rachel seemed like a wonderful woman."

"She was, thank you," They smiled at each other as if they see each other everyday and nothing has changed.

"Hey, watch it! Im wearing white here. You think I want that all over me?" Everyone turned their heads to see Johnny Lawrence standing there.

"Johnny. come here." Ali called him over, Daniel and Mike both having confused looks on their faces.

Johnny walked over after arguing with a waiter. "You remember Johnny Lawrence? Right?" "How could we forget?"

"Wow, guys. This is a little West Valley Reunion. " Ali laughed as they all gave off dirty looks to one another.

Daniel and Johnny started arguing but Ali stopped them and gave Mike a look, 'children'. They both laughed.

Everyone started walking off, Ali and Mike staying close behind. "It's nice seeing you again Ali. Beautiful as always."

"Charming like always, Rachel was lucky to have you." Mike nodded. "I was lucky to have her, got along with the kids and now it feels like I can't raise them on my own."

  "Right, Avery and..Pedro?" He again nodded.

  "I'm sure your doing a good job, are you sure that your not just worried about them growing up?"

"Avery is already in love with Johnny's kid and Pedro was in love with Daniel's kid."

"Was?"

"Cheated on him with Johnny's student, So I'm pretty sure their already grown up."

Ali just said 'oh' before they showed up at a table with Amanda already there. "Ali, this is my wife Amanda, Amanda this is Ali Mills-Schwarber."

  "We went out in high school." Amanda looked at Daniel then back at Ali with a dragging 'oh!' chuckling at the end.

  "I cannot wait to talk to you!" Amanda sent a sweet smile.

  "I was thinking the same thing." Ali chuckled returning the smile back.

  "And it's actually just Mills now, no Schwarber." Mike and Johnny gave
each other looks like if they even had a chance of getting back with Ali.

"So, have the man-boys filled you in on the whole 'mortal enemy karate dojo battle for the souls of the Valley' thing?"