16| Quitting Forever°

It's been a couple days since Robby went to juvie. Sam invited Pedro and Avery to a car wash fundraiser hoping to help Miguel's surgery cost.

Pedro had his top off, girls coming in and out basically drooled over him, while Avery was stuck in the bathroom, wondering if she should call Robby or not.

She decided not too, placing her bag into an unoccupied locker. Walking out Sam surrounded Avery embracing her in a hug. "I heard about Robby.."

"He's gonna be alright I promise you." Sam tried to cheer her up, but the thought of her even trying to bring up a conversation about Robby when she cheated on him made Avery pissed.

"I know he'll be alright. The main thing is, is Miguel ok? I haven't been able to visit him, I've been an emotional wreck."

"He ok, doctors say he might not walk but at least he's a awake." They smiled at each other before going separate ways.

Avery gets stopped by a news reporter to answer a few questions.

  Robbys POV:

"We've already raised over $1,000. Miyagi-Do is all about helping people,
without Sam this wouldn't have happened." I heard her voice.

Looking up from my tray I turned my head to face the tv. Avery was on it, talking about a fundraiser for Miguel. "Wasn't it a Miyagi- Do student who put Miguel Diaz in the hospital?" They questioned her.

"It was an accident. And I know that it was, Y'know anger just gets ahead of us
sometimes and makes us do dumb things."

"I..I just know that Miguel would appreciate what Sam it doing to help him."

"We love you Miguel." Was the last thing she said before the camera faced the actual news reporter. "That's your Girl?"

I sighed, looking up at Shaun, the king of juvie I guess. "I don't know. Sounds like vanilla not her flavor no more." Is this why Avery's been ignoring my calls? Has she gotten back together with Jasper because of the situation with Miguel?

"She's got a taste for that horchata." I looked him up and down, how would he know that Avery's moved on? I couldn't let my thoughts get the best of me and listened.

"Who knows? Thinking maybe she'll be drinking that dark roast next." Shaun
rubbed his nonexistent beard.

I stood up to defend myself and Avery. "How 'bout you shut your mouth?" I
couldn't let him bad mouth MY girl like that. "Sorry-ass punk."

Shaun turned back to his minions. "Looks like karate boy wanna throw down."

"Sure does."

"Yeah, man."

Looking at the people behind him, Shaun spoke up again. "Go ahead. I'll give you a free shot before I use your teeth for dice."

"My karate's about self-defense" Of course I want to get early out for good behavior, but Shaun sure is making me wanna add more weeks. "Oh. Well..."

He grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling me around to a table. "Let's see how that turned out for you!" He threw a punch.

Lifting up my arms to block it the minions got in on the action it too. While I was fighting Shaun another one rammed me into a table, getting two hits on my face.

There was lots of yelling as Shaun put me in a choke hold, punching the side of my ribs, I let out a cry of pain. Ramming my head into the locker and getting shoved to the floor. They all started beating me.

An alarm began going off. Shaun grabbed ahold of my weak body, putting me on a table. "This was a warm-up. We ain't done with you yet." Guards started yelling out.

I struggled to breath after getting punched in the stomach many times. Scared out of my mind the Guards helped me up and pushed my limp body to my bunk.

End of his POV.

When Avery woke up from her slumber the next day the first thing she did was call Robby but first send him an email. He didn't answer, a guard did though.

"Who's this for?"

"Robert Swayze Keene, goes by Robby Keene."

"He's busy at the moment call again another time." Then he just hung up.

Hearing that he was busy made her worried about Robby. Then she got another call. "Hello?"

"Hey Avery, we were planning on..re-opening the dojo." Sam said through the phone.

Avery sighed, not the right person.

"I quit karate, forever now."

She could hear Sam's eyes widen through the phone. "What? Why!"

"I broke a kids arm for crying out loud Sam! Fighting isn't the right answer, I
thought it was for fun when Miyagi-Do and Cobra Kai opened but it's gone to far."

"You we're just defending yourself, doesn't mean you need to feel guilty and quit? Cobra Kai were being assholes." Sam raised her voice, it got on Avery's nerves.

"No means no sam, you don't know what kind of trouble Karate has gotten me in the past. I'm sticking to one answer, quitting."

"I love Robby, seeing him end up in juvie was the last straw. Goodbye Sam." Finally Avery hung up, throwing herself back into her bed.

Let's see how long that goes..

A/n:

Short 906 words counted, I'm tired and still have to do homework. Considering I go to Mexico on the 8th I hope to update while there but I probably won't.Hoping to finish this so I can get ideas for the Mr.Diaz ending.