14| School Fight°

"You better stay away from trouble you two." Mike pointed at his kids.

They both scoffed and opened their doors.  "I think I like it better when your sleeping around with tramps." Pedro mumbled.

Avery and Pedro walked to Miguel, he was leaning on something. Aisha went over before them and they were walking about something. "Hey guys."

"Have you heard anything from Tory?" Miguel quickly asked the two.

Avery and Pedro both shook their head,no. Miguel sighed one last time before turning to the building. The group started walking to the school building, all of them worried with where Tory was.

"Why couldn't your girlfriend come to school today?" Avery questioned her 
brother who rolled his eyes. "She already graduated.." He mumbled.

Avery's eyes widened. "You fell in love with a pedo?" Pedro was gonna answer but got cut off by the bell ringing. "Bye!"

"Ew.."

Avery's POV:

I was in class with Miguel and hawk. "You kissed Sam? Nice!" I rolled my eyes.

Miguel just told us he kissed Sam at the party yesterday. "Dude not nice, he 
shouldn't have done that to Tory." Hawked laughed. "Why limit yourself to one chick?"

"I'm planning on having a full rotation by the time we get to midterms." He smirked before turning over to a freshman.

I'm guessing there were rumors going around about Hawk wetting the bed. "Get the hell out of my face!" Students behind us laughed. "What's that guys problem?"

"I don't know." Hawk faces front.

"Are the rumors true?" I just had to ask, I mean they were spread from his old best friend. "No! Of course not!"

Awkward..I perked up when there was a door slam on the announcements, "What was that?" Miguel questioned.

'Hey, what... you're not supposed to be in here!'

Miguel and Hawk also perked up from their chairs. "Someone took the
microphone, I'm guessing?"

'Samantha LaRusso. You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it.'

Students started murmuring around us.

'I'm coming for you, bitch!'

The bell rang and everyone started gathering their stuff and walking out the classroom. Miguel ran past everyone, I started speed walking with Hawk.

When we arrived on the scene there was a crowd building a circle around Sam and Tory, boy did she look pissed.

"I know what you did at the party..you kissed Miguel."

My eyes widened and I quickly turned to Robby, he was in a state of shock. The students started murmuring again about the situation.

"I...I..." Sam stuttered, Tory then threw a punch at Sam which she quickly blocked and turned to leave but Tory didn't let the thing go and pulled her back by the purse.

Sam got kicked to Me, hawk, and a couple of Cobra Kai students but they pushed her back in. "Get back in there!"

I was in a State of shock and didn't know what to do till Robby went in. "Settle down! I'm sure we can figure this out—" Miguel went at him.

Hawk then started throwing kids around.

Pedro came running towards me till he got tackled down by Miyagi-Do student. A Cobra Kai student came at me. Still being in a state of shock it took me by surprise.

"Asshole!" I grabbed the kid by the shoulders and flipped around his arm,
being in the right position I snapped it.

He yelled in pain, people around us gasped. Running to my brother I quickly helped him up. "Are you ok?"

"We need to help Sam and Miguel." I nodded and ran to the main stairs to find the group of drama.

Miguel had Robby pinned down to the floor. "No..Miguel!" I yelled out, Pedro went to help Sam since Tory got her good.

He looked up and sighed, letting go of Robby. Robby roared in anger, pushing off the floor, elbowing Miguel in the face, kicking the back of his knee to make him kneel, and finally..kicking him off the balcony. "MIGUEL!"

I ran over to the railing, looking down and hearing a disgusting cracking noise, there laid an unconscious Miguel. Looking next to me, Robby was panicking.

"What did you do? Robby run, run!" He looked at me and nodded before quickly running away into the hallways.

I ran down the stairs closer to the scene of Miguel laying there, "No. " I repeated. "Avery your bleeding, like a lot.." Pedro pulled me away to find a medic.

"Please tell me he's gonna be ok." He sighed, bringing me out the building to see my dad barging out his car to us. "Dad h-he..Miguel he.." He shushed me.

Putting his arm around us, we sobbed into his arms. "Let's get you guys checked up."

We both nodded and started walking to the car. It was a silent car ride home.

...

"Small fracture in the wrist for the girl." The doctor gave me a picture of my X-ray, turning over to Pedro. "Dislocation in the shoulder for the guy." He handed him his picture.

"Thank you." Mike had his arms crossed as he walked over to us. "Your suspended Avery, but I'm glad your ok.."

I just kept my face in my hands. "I want Miguel to be ok." Pedro put his arm around me and pulled in for a hug.

"Listen, I've got a parent meeting to go to but text me when you get your stitches." I nodded and watched as he left.

Lord..

A/N:

I tried my best lmao. It's 3Am I'll update it sooner or later.