9| To many circles.°

~~~~~~~———————————~~~~~~~

"Woah." Robby and Avery looked at the old fashion car in awe.

"Mr. Miyagi gave you this?" Robby questioned.

"Yep. Best birthday gift ever. Haven't had much of a chance to get down here lately to take care of her the way she deserves."

"I hope you don't throw a can of wax at us and tell us to wax on wax off." Avery joked, the three of them becoming silent.

She looked up at Daniel who was already looking down at her with a smirk. "No."

"Don't worry. You guys have plenty to do before this." Robby laughed while she just groaned.

...

"How does painting with one hand not hurt after awhile?" Avery said making the both of them stop. "Because I'm stronger than you" Robby flicked paint at her.

"Oh really? Explain how I—" Avery dipped her brush into the paint bucket. "Don't have fragile bones" She flicked it back at him.

"Oh shut up" Robby laughed, the both of them flicking paint back and forward. Paint got all over their clothes but not on the dojo. "That's enough."

The both of them turned to face Daniel, dropping the brushes on the floor.

"Get back to painting the house or I'll make you guys start with the cars." They nodded and grabbed the brushes again, starting on the dojo with giggles.

...

"Bigger circles on the floor alright?" Daniel came down with a box of stuff.

"Breath in breath out remember?" He walked off leaving the two alone. Robby put his hand pieces together making a big dust cloud. "Robby!" Avery tried to flat the dust away. "My bad" He laughed.

"Ok this thing is bothering me" Robby took his sling off moving around his shoulder.

"Congrats, after weeks and weeks of complaining, I hope you keep it right here" She put one hand low and another higher than the other.

The both of them burst out laughing.

...

After a long day of work they got discharged from the dojo.

"Wanna come to mine? I have some pizza like last time" The both of them slowly walked to Avery's car.

"Actually I have homework to do Mr. Drop out" Avery chuckled.

Robby nodded, opening the car door for her. "Plus my brother went to a party and he brought a friend. So I have to babysit."

The car roared as it came alive. "I'm glad to be an only child and that I don't drink"

"You know I love you right? But you, Robby Keene never drink? Bullshit" She started to reverse, looking back to see where she was going.

"Ok, maybe when I was friends with Trey and Cruz but I'm a changed man"

"BS"

"You don't believe me?" Robby smiled.

"Bull fucking shit" Avery drove out the gates of Miyagi-Do Karate.

The two of them arguing all the way till she dropped Robby off.

...

Avery opened the front door to her house. "Pezzz.."

She took off her shoes kicking them to the side, plopping her car keys on the table that was there. "We're in here"

That was a new voice?

Avery came into the living room, seeing a tall brunette with blue eyes staring at her. "I'm Jasper Collins" He smiled with perfect set of pearly whites.

Get ahold of yourself Avery!

"And I'm Pedro's sister Avery" She sent a smile back to him. "Oh, he's sleeping I already brought a hang over smoothie, Advil and water if he doesn't want the smoothie."

She nodded taking a seat on the couch across from Jasper. "Seems like my baby sitting job is already taken care of."

"Do you usually do this every time he's drunk?" He leaned forward, interested in what she was gonna say.

"Yeah, I usually stay home or go out to something that doesn't include drinking"

"My dad is probably trying to stay out to put himself out there yk" Jasper smiled, he sat back stretching out a bit.

Avery looked at her brother. "Can I have your number?" He blurted out, catching her attention again. "Sure, why not"

"I'm gonna head out, sober enough to call an Uber" Jasper collected his stuff, grabbing a blanket from the ottoman.

He gently put it on Pedro, patting his shoulder before going towards Avery,  phone in hand pulling up the Phone app.

"Here put it in, and uh-" He cut himself short.

"I..uh was wondering if you would like to hang out some time?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Like as in a date or just hang out?" Avery questioned, handing back jaspers phone. "Hang out for now, Pedro's cool and I don't wanna ruin our friendship."

She laughed, grabbing ahold of his hand. "Trust me, if you get to know him better then it'll be alright to take me out on a date." He nodded.

"I want him to trust me" They both smiled at each other.

"Oh, and tomorrow at 8 I'll pick you up." Jasper leaned down to kiss Avery on the cheek before quickly leaving.

"What the hell.."

A/N
Two new characters coming :)