4| GET UP°

'Halloween night changed everything!'

"ROBBY!" Avery yelled. "Get the fuck up! thinking you could go around with my sister?!" Pedro kicked Robby in the stomach, doing it again. "GET UP"

"Pedro stop! He's done nothing to you" She pushed him back standing infront of Robby to make sure that Pedro doesn't do anything else. "We're going home Avery, just wait till dad knows your already sleeping around with drug dealers"

Avery looked at Robby then back at her brother. "If I leave with you..will you stop beating Robby up?"

"So his name is Robby?" Avery gave him a 'yes or no look'. Pedro rolled his eyes and nodded, she hesitates for a little bit then slowly started walking to her brother.

He rolled his eyes, grabbing her wrist and yanking Avery to his side. "Go near my sister again and I won't go so easy next time!" Robby nodded, slowly rising up from the ground he once was on.

"God you ruin everything Pedro!" Avery yelled at him, running away to her brothers car just wanting to leave.

He looked at Robby one last time, the blondish brownish hair boy holding onto his side "Tulip" Pedro spat.

Car

"Im telling dad about what just happened" They pass the cobra Kai dojo.

Avery just crossed her arms and looked out  the window. "Are you listening! I don't want you seeing that 'Robby' kid anymore!"

"You guys can't control my life—" She pauses. "Plus I don't even like him he's just a friend to me" Pedro grit his teeth.

"We're not controlling you, we just don't want you getting hurt again" He sighed.

He pulled over into a McDonald's parking lot, exiting the car and leaving not even letting Avery get out. He locked the door.  Son of a bitch

She unlocked her phone and started msging Robby.

Me
"Robby are you alright?

Robby🦧
Im fine just icing it for now ig"

Me
"Im so sorry my brother did that to you

Robby🦧
It's alright, I've felt worse

Me
"Again I'm sorry , hope you feel better soon :)❤️

Read

It's gonna be so awkward now..

A/N
Short chapter because I'm too lazy to type anything down.

🫶🏽