39| The Take down Pt.1

Avery was home alone, icing her hand as the blood was already dried up.

"Shit.." She gasped at the feeling of the new ice pack against her knuckles, it was red, purple-ish.

Then there was a knock at her door, after the knock the person just walked in not waiting for an answer.

"I wanted to apologize for tod-"Robby's eyes met with her hand, seeing the red and purple-ish surrounding the knuckle's part.

"What happened?" He rushed over, taking a seat besides the sobbing girl. "Training accident, sorry.."

"You don't have to be sorry, it was just a little mistake."

"No it was the biggest mistake of my life not listening to you." Robby sighed, hesitating on his next move.

She sobbed into his shoulder, wrapping both arms around him. Robby pulled her onto his lap, she moved her arms to around his neck and wrapped her legs around him. Crying into the crook of his neck now.

"Tory told me everything," Robby started after about 10 minutes.

She took her head out of his neck and looked at him, confused. "Everything?"

"The whole stone thing, and we're planning something." Avery furrowed her brows, Robby just simply wiped the tears that were on her cheeks while she thought about it. "What plan?"

"We're taking down Cobra Kai tonight."

"Im gonna beat that ponytail's ass for what he's done to you." He lifted up his hands and placed them on her face.

"I love you and will always love you. I will always protect you and you know that Avery." He stared into her eyes.

"I love you too but..who's 'we're' you said we're taking down Cobra Kai?" She questioned, "Miyagi-Do, Eagle Fang and Tory." Robby replied.

Then suddenly Avery just got up, taking off to her closet, finding socks and a pair of shoes. "Woah, Woah, Woah, what are you doing?"

"You said tonight, right?" She stood up from tying her shoes and started to find bandages in the bathroom. "Yeah?"

"I'm coming with." She came over to Robby, holding out her hand and the other with a roll of bandages in it.

"Help me bandage my hand," Robby just started shaking his head. "No."

"Fine I'll do it myself." She found the beginning to the roll and started to wrap her hand, multiple layers over the knuckle's. "That won't help."

"Let's go." Robby got up and went over to the girl who wanted to rush. "Your not coming, You were just crying a minute ago!"

The two stares at each other again.

...

"Avery what a surprise to see you here, are your alright? Tory told us ev-"Miguel had started talking when the girl and Robby showed up together.

"I'm fine, what's the plan?"

Sam opened her mouth hesitant if she should tell, looking at Robby and Tory he nodded and so Tory nodded too.

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray. He had cameras installed before the attack even happened, he has a server with the footage and when we find it we're planning to post it on their YouTube."

"Sounds like a good plan."

The group arrived at the front of Cobra Kai. "If it's the same alarm system, I should be able to bypass it."