22| Grabriella!°

"How would you think everyone would react with me joining?" Robby questioned as Avery played with his hair.

She shrugged, cupping his face and making him look at her. "If they say anything I'll have your back no matter what,"

  He laughed, a huge smile on his face. "I knew I could trust you the first time you defended me from your brother,"

  Avery rolled her eyes, sitting up while covering her bare breast as he kept eyeing them. "Round 2?" He questioned her.

"No my dad is about to get back, if he caught us even just cuddling poof your off to the streets." The girl chuckled.

Robby got up from the bed, putting his
  boxers and pants on. He stood there for a moment hesitant on what he was gonna say next, nervous and scared she didn't feel the same. "I..I"

  Avery looked up as she put on the rest of her clothes. "Iloveyou," Robby quickly mumbled under his breath. "What?"

"I love you." He sighed, sitting back down on the bed with head pointed to the floor. She smiled, seeing how nervous her boyfriend was to say the 'L' word.

"I love you too Robby."

His eyes widened looking over to see that now the girl was on the bed, he was quick to give her a passionate kiss. "Out."

They turned around, Mike was standing in the door frame eyes closed shut. "Out of my daughters bedroom, we had a deal Keene."

  The teenage couple laughed, Robby saying bye then leaving to his room in the house. "Should I install cameras around here?"

Avery shook her head.

  "Do I need to talk about "pregnancy's" and condoms, even the pill?" Mike yelled making sure Robby could hear.

"Ew gross! No dad." The teen covered her face in embarrassment at the old man's words.

  Mike rolled his eyes, "Does that kid have at least a decent pull out game? That's how me and your mom accidentally had you guys-"

"Out, old man"

  He nodded then quickly left, feeling embarrassed for even telling her that.

...

Robby's POV:

I sighed, putting my hand through my hair as I took a quick breather from skating.

After taking a few breaths I went to go and skate back home. "Robby." Sam LaRusso called out besides me, catching my attention.

Putting down a foot to stop the skateboard from moving and picking it up quickly. I rolled my eyes as she walked closer and
closer taking small steps.

It seemed like she was crying, and for what. Breaking my heart? The both of us seemed awkward, I didn't want to even make eye contact.

"I came here every day after you ran away, hoping I would find you." Sam hid her arms in her sleeves rocking on her heels.

"So what do you want?"

"I was really angry at you for what happened at the school. But believe me, I never stopped caring about you." Sam said.

"Never stopped caring about Miguel either." I rolled my eyes, should I really be talking to her about this? I have a girlfriend that I live with and already said the 'L' word.

"I know. I thought that..that was over but it was more complicated." Sam looked down at her shoes.

"There's nothing complicated about it. It's a choice and you chose, commit to one person?" Tears started to fall down her face which just made me even more angry.