6| Phone sex..°

~~~~———————————-~~~~

"So now you decide to come home?" Mike practically yelled out the kitchen when Avery closed the front door. "Yeah" She shrugs, wanting to be somewhere else.

He came out the kitchen, yet to have a shirt like always. "Don't try to act all bad ass Avery, you don't come home for two days!"

"Im even starting to feel like a bad dad, I mean does that boy really mean that much to you? If so just tell me!" Mike yelled.

"He's just a friend of mine that I really care about ok? So stop spitting on my face and go praise Pedro like you always do, take his word before I even talk to you" Avery sighed.

Mike put his hand on his temple. "What did I do wrong? And I give you guys equal amount of trust and love!"

"Pedro told you I was sleeping with a drug dealer, you didn't even think to ask me if it was true!" She raised her voice, walking back to her room slamming the door shut.

"God what will I do without you Rachel" Paul looked out the kitchen window with a sigh, the only person Avery listened to was her mother.

...

"You joined cobra Kai? I thought you hated the nerds I was hanging with"

Avery was in her brothers room, "Yeah I'm friends with them in the dojo but not at school, so you can't go around telling people in my friend group" He sighed.

"Whatever, how's your girlfriend?" Pedro shrugged but then his eyes widened like if he remembered something, and he did. "Oh! She's moving here after the tournament"

"How sick is that!" Avery laughed, spreading herself along his bed. "I can't wait to meet her, finally stop with the 3AM FaceTime calls and—"

Avery shuddered. "Phone sex, when dads not here" She gags, Pedro punched her in the shoulder. "Shut up he can't know and will never know what bout that"

Avery's phone buzzed. "And that's my reminder that I need to go somewhere" She said making her brother raise a brow.

"Where and why? To be exact" She shrugged. "Larusso house, got invited by..sam"  His eyes widened.

"Can you tell Sam I said hi?" Avery nodded before grabbing her jacket and leaving, well more like sneaking out.

...

Avery's POV:

"We can't do anything else?"  I asked Sam.