13| To much punch.°

Waking up, Avery's head still hurt. It was the same bed she woke up on 
last time before getting beat up at the mall.

Looking at her phone there were missed calls by Jasper. Avery decided to Call him back so she did, pressing on the notification to call him. "Hello?" He   
answered, hearing leaves crumble in the back. "Hey jasp" She smiled.

"Oh, hey babe" He said thought the phone, Avery could hear his smile. "Where are you?"  She questioned, leaning against Robby's bed frame. "Im out here training in the woods..well I guess a game?"

Than I heard chuckling in the back. "Hey, Avery!" She could hear her brother grab the phone from her boyfriend. Avery laughed, saying hi back. "You guys having fun in the woods?"

Pedro laughed through the phone. "My Team won! Your boyfriend sucks ass, oh! And Miguel says hi." She rolled her eyes.

"Tell him I said hi back..and uh..tell dad I won't be home for a bit, my head is killing me and I think I can't drive so I stopped at the nearest motel" He gasped.

"Yes! More sexy time for me and lady Iris"  Avery rolled her eyes as Pedro ended the call, texting Jasper. 'Love you.'

'Yup, talk to you later babe' Ouch. She cringed at herself for that. Now Avery was all by herself, not allowed to train for awhile due to her head injuries.

"Sleep it is" She sighed.

-

Waking up once again, Avery fixed her hair and got up and out the bed wanting something to drink before brushing her teeth. Walking into the kitchen—

—She saw something that made her heart drop, Robby and Sam were making out before she interrupted them. It's wrong to be jealous when your dating someone.

But boy if you could get Avery to say it out loud she would say that she was jealous.Always liking Robby since they met.

"Avery please..don't tell anyone" Sam quickly said, going up to her and holding her hands. "We're begging you"

Avery's hands started to sweat, getting put on the spot like that was scary. She quickly just ran away even with a dizzy head.

No, no, no this is not happening. Robby and Sam? I mean Avery sure did guess they were gonna date, but right now she felt different like as if she got stabbed in the heart. 'Why didn't they tell me?'

Was all that went through her head as it made new images in her mind.

After all that she thought It would be weird to stay in somebody's boyfriends bed, now she was packing her things that she had in a plastic bad with her head killing.

"Woah, Woah, Woah your not driving home you've been hit to many times in the head" Robby running to Avery snatching the bag. "I'm sorry"

Robby knitted his brows together, confused. "For what? You didn't do
anything V" He quickly sat her down.

"Am I making things weird? It's just so weird seeing you guys together." He sighed and put a hand on Avery's cheek caressing it, a tear fell down her cheek.