18| Switching sides°

"I'm sorry about Jasper." Pedro started on the way home, his sister just sighed.

"I'm over him, got with someone new and more better than that guy." She chuckled, keeping her eyes on the road as they drove into their neighborhood.

"I got with someone new, Iris is moving back and broke up with me because she was tired of long distance relationship." The blonde hair said with a shrug at the end.

"Quit cobra Kai and now I'm going to Miyagi-do, never liked how they treated me there." His sister looked over with wide eyes, parking in their drive way.

Resting her head on the her hand, wanting to hear everything he had to say. "I've been with sam since Miguel has been in a coma and Robby ran away." Not her..

"While he was in a coma? That's messed up, together or not!" They both laughed.

...

"Are you sure this is just some arcade fun game hang?" Avery ran around with the cobra's as they grabbed people's tickets.

Hawk nodded as they all stood in front of the prize counter. "Hey, buddy." He yelled out placing the tickets on the counter, shit, cris was working there. "Hey, prize wench."

"What do you guys want? And Avery wha-"

"Well, to spend our hard—earned tickets, of course." Hawk smirked, placing an arm around Avery as she hid her face embarrassed.

"Why don't you be a good girl and grab us one of those bobble heads?" Cris looked at them before turning his back to grab what Hawk asked for.

Suddenly hawk jumped over and grabbed plushies off the wall passing them over to the group. "Don't! Stop! Hey, hey, hey!"

Cris yelled at them, hawk threw something at him before leaving and running off with everyone. Avery was out of breath.

They ran towards the closed laser tag place, when they placed all the toys down Hawk started practicing kicks. "You should join Cobra Kai, heard what
happened with Yk who so i forced him to quit."

The girl shrugged, tying her shoe. "I'll have to think about it. Pedro left and I don't wanna betray him and my dad." The group laughed.

"LaRusso betrayed your man and you. I personally wouldn't let that slide, gotta
strike first yk." He laughed along.

That hit something in the girl, standing up properly. "I will never trust the LaRusso's again, just don't have the guts to leave my friend group,"

"Sam will only break your brothers heart just watch." Hawk kicked the plush to the floor, oh how did he predict the future.

"Nice!" The Cobra's laughed.

"Brew time, man."

"Sweet."

"Who's for a warm one?" Mitch ruined the moment. "Who the hell wants a warm beer?" Hawk groaned.

Avery stepped up, "You could've brought an ice pack." Mitch shook his head with shame as he tried to walk away. "What we're you thinking?" Everyone slapped his back. Suddenly the lights turn off.

"What the fuck.." Avery questioned, Hawk took her side and looked around. They heard footsteps, looking over and seeing the Miyagi-do's. "What do you want?"

Hawk scoffed, Avery tried to hide but got quickly realized by her brother. "Avery?"

"Payback." Him and Sam said at the same time, Pedro confused while she said it with venom in her voice. "I'm texting tory.."