34| Cobra Kai Is The Problem°

"When I look around today, I see the future. Now it's not secret our past has been flawed. Sensei Kreese fell victim to his demons."

"But John Kreese is not Cobra Kai." Terry looked around the class.

"We are." He held out his hands.

"We've already shown we're champions. But that championship is merely a springboard to new heights."

He turned his attention to the people in front with him. "That's why I've brought some of the finest Sensei's in the Valley. Consider this their job interview."

The door opened and closed, walking into the main room was Tory. "Let's all give it up. Champ is in the house."

Everyone started clapping and cheering. The girl bowed and walked to her spot next to Avery and Kenny. "She's allowed to be a little late. Today."

There was small laughter. Kenny started talking taking Tory's attention. "When you gonna bring your trophy in?" "Not today."

The girl turned her attention back like if the trophy was a sore subject. "All right, warm up."

"The Sensei's will instruct you. Let's see what they know." Everyone started getting approached by Sensei's.

The two main girls of the dojo got approached by two Sensei's. One in a white gi the other in a blue gi.

The one in white told the blue to stand back and he'll teach them. "So you are champion and you are Sensei Terry's granddaughter, eh?"

Both of them nodded. "Yeah. I guess." Tory said, "Good. Then I will not go easy on you two."

The girls raised up their chins, ready to take on the man's challenge. They walked over to a corner of the mat, the man picked up a piece of equipment and held it up.

Tory started on it first, doing a front kick then a roundhouse kick. She did it again then the man put down the equipment. "You are better than this."

"How would you know? You've never seen me fight." The girl argued back.

"It is obvious. You are troubled." Tory looked at the man up and down wondering why he's saying all this.

"Maybe you do not want to train anymore now that you are champion."

"I don't just fight for a trophy. I wanna be strong, to defend what's mine."

"Good reason's." The man nodded.

Avery raised a brow. "What about you? Why be a Sensei for my grandfather?"

"Honor."

"That's it?" Avery questioned. "That is everything. I thought I had lost my honor. Eventually, I understood."

"No one can take honor from you. Only you can take honor from yourself." The girls looked at him, nodding.

They turned there attention to Terry who was walking over to them inspecting things. "How's it going here, Sensei..."

"Jokichi Tatsuya." He bowed, "Everyone calls me joe."

"Sensei Joe. What are you working on with our best girls?"

"First train mind's, then trail body's."

Terry nodded, stepping aside. "Don't let me interrupt."

"If you want to break free of trouble's, you must face them directly. Now, focus. Center. Breath."

"Attack!" Tory did a round house kick like last time but with more power, same went with Avery. "Attack!"

It felt like their mind's pushed their body's to attack with more power. "Nice work, girls."