40|| The take down (Final)

KENNY threw a punch at Miguel, he quickly dodged it which ended up with everyone behind jumping back. The rest of Cobra Kai started to go at them.

So many people against like 7 of them was crazy, folks coming from the left, right, front, back. Holy shit how were they keeping up with everyone?

Most of the people there were still rookies so it was a pretty easy take down. "Devon." Avery turned her head to see Tory trying to talk to Devon.

But then something else caught her attention, Robby was getting jumped by 2 other people as Kenny was getting ready for the 'quick silver'.

"Robby watch out!" She yelled out, it was too late because when he got hit in the face and turned his body to Kenny, his fist made contact with his ribs.

Robby held his hand to his stomach as he tried to catch his breath, struggling he dropped down the floor. "Robby!"

Avery tried to run over but got pulled back and pushed down the floor, feeling pressure on her hand straight after, "Shit!" She cried out in pain.

"You disappoint me and your mother, Avery." Looking up Avery met eyes with Kim, "I knew your grandfather was choosing the wrong grandchild to run this dojo in the future."

Avery struggled to find words and speak out due to such pain. "Such a thought facade. All just to hide a small weak little girl under everything."

"Avery!" The two turned their attention towards a boy running over at them, when the face was made up it was Pedro. "Get the hell off my sister!"

He jumped up and tried to kick Kim, she just moved to the side and stepped off the girl's hand. "Every single one of you guys are disappointments!"

"Your mother will never be proud."

"I don't care if she's proud of me or not anymore! She's gone and can't hold anything against us." Avery said as she slowly got up from the floor.

"Ninety percent!"

"Protect Gabi if you can!" Pedro yelled out as he started to go at Kim again. The girl looked behind her to meet eyes with the younger girl. "Gabi! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Now's not the time Avery." Gabi looked at the big crowd of people trying to get in the middle which had Anthony LaRusso. Then everyone heard yelling from a grown man, Daniel LaRusso was now in the crowd.

Suddenly everyone went quite when the tv turned on revealing a video.

"Nichols. What's on your mind? Excited to take things to the next level?" Terry said with a grin.

"What's the point? You'll just pay to make me champion again."

"So you know about the ref." Terry begun, "have you told anyone else?"

"Not yet. So you don't deny it?"

"Not at all. I paid him off to make sure Cobra Kai won. I was an insurance policy. You still won the fight."

"Did I?"

"That's it?" Another voice came from the left side, everyone looked that direction to see Terry who had blood down his face. "That was your big plan? LaRusso? Braking into my dojo to steal some footage that changes nothing?"

The crowd split up into groups, Cobra Kai, Miyagi-fang. "It wasn't his idea. It was ours." Tory spoke up with Robby right by her side.

"And it changes everything."

Terry looked at them both and turned around, "Out enemies.. think they can keep attacking us with no repercussions. And what does the enemy deserve?"

The Cobra Kai's we're supposed to yell out 'no mercy' but instead we're all quite, it turns out the video actually did have an effect on them.