23| Lady crush°

Robby's been training the Cobra Kai's Miyagi-do karate for awhile, they took him in after a little argument.

"There's a reason Miyagi-Do is difficult to learn." He paused, turning around on his heels and began to walk down the red and black mat.

"These blocks are incredibly precise."

"Each one is designed to overcome a specific attack."

He paused again infront of tory. "Show me wax on, wax off."

"Be glad this man is teaching you this way, instead of doing the chore muscle memory!" Avery yelled, testing another line of students.

The class didn't seem to enjoy it but it was to win at any cost against Miyagi-Do's. "The tougher you are to defeat."

Kreese walked into the room, "Except for one tiny flaw. Their entire style is reactive, which means all their moves are counter moves."

"That's means we're in control."

Kreese looked directly at Robby and Avery that stood in the middle close to eachother. "And we can use that to set traps."

Robby took one look at Kreese, turning over to tory again. "Show me paint the fence." Everyone in the room watched.

He threw punches up and down then swooped the girls legs making her fall. "Sorry. Just part of the lesson."

Tory having anger issues she went and grabbed Robby's arm just so she would be able to flip him over. Sprawled out on the floor she got on him, arm raised ready to punch the guy under her.

"Stop! Nichols in my office." Finally the old man did something decent.

"Continue the lesson." Tory grunts, pushing Robby and got off of him.

Robby got up and fixed himself next to Avery. "You good?" She asked him, helping Robby out with the gi.

He just nodded, giving his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for asking babe." She smiled, giving him another kiss on his face.

"Boooo gross, can we just take a break? I'm parched and just saw cute girls go into the mart." Kyler yelled.

Robby rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure. 10minutes!"

Everyone cheered heading out the dojo talking around. "Gabi has been gabbing about these boys at school.."

Avery started, grabbing water from her bag and taking a long drink. Robby doing the same as she passed it along to him. "Boys?"

She nodded with a laugh. "I love your laugh," Smiled Robby with the biggest smile ever.

"Whatever, said this nice brown mopped hair kid was hitting on her?" Avery started again on Gabi.

"Hitting. On. Her?

"Yeah, 100% said by her. I can't wait for class to end so we can talk in person."

Robby put down the water, as he did he gave Avery a small polite kiss on her lips as she lays her head on his lap.

"Love you." Avery giggles.

"Love you too."

°°°

Kenny gets home from school, placing his stuff down. Getting a call from his dad who worked military and his mother was at the office for work.

After the call Kenny slid into the desk chair, signing in he saw how 'GabriellaGomez" sent a friend request.

"Hey it's Gabi from gym. Wanna play?"